jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)

How to make you hub number 1 in google.com

1. alphonsians93 profile image58
    alphonsians93posted 5 years ago

Do you know any idea how to make your hub no.1 in google.com?

1. Bendo13 profile image84
      Bendo13posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The easiest way would be to target a keyword that's searched for often BUT that rarely anyone else targets.

High demand + Low supply = easy to rank high if you get backlinks pointing to you with that target keyword in the anchor text.

2. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Take it down and re-submit it to ehow!

3. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Take it down and re-submit it to Ehow!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Write good,informative, helpful, useful information that people are searching for.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Do some keyword research first. Choose keywords that have little competition and are being searched for.

Then get related backlinks.

4. Garrett Mickley profile image80
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

Do what Rochelle and Ultimate Hubber said, and make sure those backlinks GOOD and NON SPAMMY.

5. profile image0
    deadlykingposted 5 years ago

Unique Content,Keyword Depth,Loading Time

6. ma45frost profile image85
    ma45frostposted 5 years ago

I'm new... what's a backlink?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A backlink is pretty much exactly what it sounds like -- a link back to your Hub (or whatever you're "backlinking") from another site.  Backlinks help your ranking in search engines, but you have to be careful not to spam other people's sites, forums, or blogs.

7. ma45frost profile image85

How do you provide backlink without spamming other people's sites or forums?  Any suggestion?

1. puru13 profile image56
      puru13posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hi ma45frost,baclinking without spamming means putting links of your hub on forums,blogs that are on the same topic.now don't just go to a blog and plainly put your link in comments box.read out their blog,comment on their work,give some of your advice and suggest people to check out your blog.

2. puru13 profile image56

hi ma45frost,baclinking without spamming means putting links of your hub on forums,blogs that are on the same topic.now don't just go to a blog and plainly put your link in comments box.read out their blog,comment on their work,give some of your advice and suggest people to check out your blog.

3. Garrett Mickley profile image80
      Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What puru13 said is right.

For forum posting, what I suggest doing is posting at least 10 posts on forums, and then a week later adding backlinks in your signature on each forum.

Of course, remaining active on the forums helps a lot, too.

1. ma45frost profile image85
        ma45frostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For forum posting, does it have to be in the same forum or you can combine your posting in other forums to make 10 posts?

1. Garrett Mickley profile image80
          Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do 10 posts per forum.  More forums = better.  There's no rule that 10 is a magic number or anything, I'm just saying what works for me.

Just for clarification: when I refer to a "forum" I mean the entire website, not specific boards (sections) or threads (series of posts).

I suppose I should write a hub on my Forum linking strategies.

1. ma45frost profile image85
            ma45frostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great!  Thanks for the tips.  I think it's a good idea to write a hub on forum linking strategies.  Looking forward to that!

4. puru13 profile image56

8. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

"How to make you hub number 1 in google.com?"

Buying google.com would be the easiest way. And it wouldn't be that hard. Just call your broker.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lol so simple and easy .. lol

9. ma45frost profile image85

How do you provide backlink without spamming other people's sites or forums?  Any suggestion?

working