Apology to John Holden and Evan G Rogers

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I know we pretty much all agreed to put this issue behind us.  However, I just wanted to make a public apology to John and Evan.  Look, I know we had our petty little dispute over a misunderstanding, and it happens.  Hell, I'll admit that I may over reacted a bit, and it was uncalled for.  However, what amazes me about dispute was that we all agreed on the same topic in the first place but due to the wording of my op in the thread I opened, it was misinterpreted by John and Evan to believe that my view contradicted theirs; when all our views the same all along.  However, I'm not here to pass blame, or stir up a bunch of crap.  I am here to say sorry to both these men if I lost my temper with them.  I know I probably should've worded my op better in the thread about a 14 yr old girl getting tried as a sex offender.  However, that's in the past.  Anyways, let's put the past behind us, and put our best foot forward. smile

Edit:  By the way, this is not a thread designed to assess blame on any particular party.  Just a heartfelt apology by me for over reacting to a dispute between me, John and Evan.  That's all.  Anything else that's misread into this post is purely coincidental, and not intended.  Thanks.