jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Something Really Strange Going On With My Hub

1. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

One of my fairly ok performing hubs seems to have frozen for weeks now. Or so it seems.

This hub has been consistently getting an average number of views EVERYDAY for as long as I can remember. I was therefore surprised when I noticed that my clicks never register. The 7day, 30 days and 'ever' columns barely changed figures.

And I've had 2 red arrows consistently too, for as long as i can remember.

The clicks don't add up and I can't figure out why there is a such a disparate discrepancy.

My page views on this hub are definitely missing. Going by my average number of views a day.

I emailed team@hubpages.com, NO RESPONSE up till this minute.

This is painful and somewhat discouraging.

Has anyone else taken a closer look at theirs and noticed such?

1. Alexander Pease profile image59
      Alexander Peaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't had any problem with my hub views. They fluctuate daily according to the amount of times viewed.

You just said that they contacted you. What did they have to say about this matter? If they are going to work it out then it shouldn't be too much of a problem?

2. viryabo profile image87

Thanks Alexander, but they have NOT RESPONDED to my complaint. And i find it UNUSUAL. HPteam normally responds quickly, but not this time.

And the problem still persists. I'm aware they fluctuate constantly, but the 7 days views and 30 days views are just frozen at the same figure, while the daily views show constant traffic.

Strange.

Still waiting for admin. to respond to my email, or at least this post.

1. Alexander Pease profile image59
      Alexander Peaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that your hub issue is resolved.

Have you tried accessing your account on a different computer? Or maybe deleting cookies? It could be something internal with your computer or network.

1. viryabo profile image87
        viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Will try that. Thank you smile

3. viryabo profile image87

This silence from HP on this matter is strange. Emailed them 2 TIMES, not even a response. So unlike them.
    Hmmmm!

working