jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My Adsense got disabled.

1. LagunaAlkaline profile image87
    LagunaAlkalineposted 5 years ago

I got an email saying that my adsense got disabled due to my adsense account posing a significant risk to the advertisers (ouch). Has anyone else gotten this and is there anyway I can fix it? All the FAQs for disabled accounts were for invalid clicks.

1. stuff4you profile image46
      stuff4youposted 5 years ago in reply to this

not me, no...

They should be a lot more specific and give a good indication of whether or not you'll be able to join again.

2. amymarie_5 profile image88
      amymarie_5posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was just reading some of your hubs.  I don't see a problem with any of them, in fact I think your writing is very good.  It must be a mistake.  Contact them and see if you can get more information.  Google is pretty easy to work with.  I'm sure you can get it straightened out.  Good luck.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Your best bet to figure out what went wrong, and if you have a chance at getting your account back (which tends to not be likely) would be to go to the Google AdSense forums and look for info there, or post your question to them.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en

3. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

well your hubs seem pretty safe to me ... You haven't got any on a 'dodgy' site of any kind of you ... maybe that you put a long while ago ... just a thought.

Does make me wonder if people posting 'edgy' stuff run a risk though ... advertisers may not want their posts for example on a fundamentalist religion site (or maybe they might).

4. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear that.  You have just been here two weeks and you've created 22 hubs.. that's awesome!  How did you get an Adsense account right away?  and I hope you get it back.  Good luck!

5. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

You have affiliate links to what look like gaming sites from your facebook page. Is this the issue?