Google and Morality

1. Glenn Raymond profile image60
    Glenn Raymondposted 5 years ago

Hub Pages is a wonderful place to write, and they are not only very helpful with problems, but friendly and kind as well.  They are a most gracious hosting site.

Google however, seems to be lacking in morals as far as living up to their end of things.  It is rather strange that right when it is time to pay, they close your account for no reason what so ever.

It is all good though, thankfully I am eternally grateful for this wonderful experience.  I have learned a lot from my fellow hubbers, thank you all.  Thank you Hub Pages, you truly are very kind.  Best Wishes For All.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It's not unusual for people with Adsense accounts who reach payout to lose their account. Why? It's nothing to do with Google taking their money, it's to do with the way Google checks and verifies.

Until you reach payout, it's not a financially (or time) viable option for Google to check your work. There are probably millions of people with Adsense accounts who've never gone over $10. However once you reach payout, Google will be giving you real money, and that's when they verify that your content matches their policies. … nswer=9905

... "first, we have to validate your earnings for accuracy -- a process that takes place the first week of every month on the previous month's earnings..."

..."if a publisher's account is found to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions or policies, we may at any time withhold payment (beginning from when Google initiates its investigation of potential violations), charge back the publisher's account, and/or refund advertisers for clicks received on the publisher's site or AdSense for search results page"...