jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense difficulties!

1. mathair profile image70
    mathairposted 5 years ago

I'm back again! Last week I was refused by Google as i couldn't prove ownership of my website. Someone here on the forum suggested setting up a blog and putting together about ten 300 word posts and applying that way and then linking in - I've tried that and again i have come up with: We did not accept your request due to Domain ownership! I'm very very frustrated now!

For my application for hubpages they wish me to open a new page and to post a code into it. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Any help would be gratefully accepted

1. Just Ask Susan profile image85
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here is a link on how to set up Adsense http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/  You should be able to find everything that you need at this link.  Good Luck

mathairposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks but there is nothing here that answers my question sad

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is not possible. As I believe I have explained to you previously, that works only for webmasters, not on HubPages. Also, I think I have explained that AdSense has been giving out these error messages. Try to paste part of Google's reply into the search box here and on Google search, and you will find forum discussions about similar problems.

2. akanga1 profile image87
    akanga1posted 5 years ago

Hi mathair; Sorry to hear about your adsense difficulties. I don't quite understand where the problem is. You do have a website, don't you? If so, is it registered under your name @ whois.com for instance? Clearly, if the registration data is different, your efforts are going to be in vain.

mathairposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i have a blog, my hubpages and a webpage as part of a website. I'm using the same email details every time i try.  I really need this to work.