Google Adsense difficulties

1. beestablished profile image61
    beestablishedposted 5 years ago

I am also new to the system.  I have posted 570 words article three days ago and tried to link to google adsense.  For some reason it is not allowing me to so.  The respond I am getting is that I have gmail e-mail address and telling me to be cautious not to try create more than two adsense account.  I do not understand because, when I put in the info as if i have the adssense account (thinking the system is assuming I have the account already)it is saying that my info doesn't much?  I am not sure what to do next.  Your help will be appreciated a great deal and thank you in advance for taking time to read my question and attempt to help out.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It sounds to me as if you have not applied for an AdSense account yet. In the affiliate settings, you should say that you do not have an account, and you will be taken to the sign-up page. However, 1 hub may not suffice to be approved; you may want to write additional hubs before you apply.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

You must enter in your Publisher's ID in your affiliate section.

Once you connect your Hubpages account to Google Adsense, then you will have Google Ads on your page. You're even likely to have them on your hubs, during certain times, because Hubpages uses their 40% impression for revenue generation.

Google Adsense and Hubpages have to be in sync. If you have a Google account, but not Google Adsense, then you can use your Google Account, so that it applies to Google Adsense.

Just like you can use your Google account to also open account on YouTube. It will automatically use your previous account information. You can only have one Google account per household, that I know of. Secondary accounts are not allowed, that I know of.