jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Vote the latest & greatest academic Hubs- and see last week's winner!

1. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

Hey everyone!

I want to give a big shout out to Cheri Bermudez for winning Week 19 of the HubPages Top of the Class contest for her Hub Hydrothermal Vents and the Origin of Life on Earth.  Nicely done!

We've got some amazing fresh candidates for Week 20 of the contest - you can check them out on the HubPages Students Page, and don't forget to vote for the best one!

1. 61
      GcNexusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello, I also want to congratulate him for posting such a "unique content" which issues totally brings about a drastic change in our thinking.

1. kev8 profile image75
        kev8posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey,how do you enter the academic hubs competition?I have a few academic hubs I would like to enter.

Simone Smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Send recommendations over to me big_smile

2. Karanda profile image84
      Karandaposted 5 years ago

That's a great selection for the students' page. Voting wasn't easy. I could have picked three.

Simone Smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, they're all pretty stellar this week!  Thanks for voting big_smile

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Nice hubs, all deserved to be nominated!! Voted!!

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
        Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

Have read all the Hubs and agree that voting was a very difficult choice. I actually changed my mind twice before finally voting but have now done so. Congratulations to all the nominees and particularly to whoever eventually comes out on top of such a group.

2. Denise Handlon profile image88
        Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Put my vote in.  Great hubs.  Simone, do the hubs have to be for a particular school age group?  What about focused on parents of children in school?    Thanks.  smile

3. WhitneyNZ profile image59
        WhitneyNZposted 5 years ago

Look at all those great hubs!  I love hubs that make interesting/useful information accessible to non-scholars!

4. Eaglekiwi profile image73
        Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

Thanks for visiting my hub Whitney ,my you have great taste lol

I forgot to say too, Welcome to Hubpages smile

5. Simone Smith profile image93
        Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

Congrats to Tina Truelove for winning this week's contest for her Hub on Natural Disasters of the 1960s!  http://hubpages.com/hub/Natural-Disasters-in-the-1960s