jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Chitika can be a New Revenue Capsule

1. guidebaba profile image61
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

I have noticed Chitika outperforming Google Adsense in some cases. Both Adsense and Chitika can go side-by-side.

Your Thoughts Please. I would very appreciate if Ms. Maddie or Sir. Paul can comment here.

roll

1. profile image61
      naseem1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

When will chitika be a new revenue capsule.

2. profile image0
    cthomasposted 8 years ago

Thanks for sharing this information.

3. guidebaba profile image61

Hi cthomas: Thank you for stopping by and posting. I have noticed Chitika Premium working great on one of my NEW Blog on Gadgets. I am sure it can do well here on HP. I am looking forward to some posts from some of the experienced publishers.

4. hassam profile image80
    hassamposted 8 years ago

I think they require some minimum page views for a publisher to set up an account. problogger.com reviewed it as the best publisher network and the top earner for them, but for beginners like me, I have to wait for a while until I see some big numbers in my stats.

guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Minimum Page Views is not any Problem with Chitika. I have a well presented website and I applied for Chitika A/C/ They approved. Now I am using it on my Blogs + Site. It is working Excellent with my Blog on Gadgets. smile

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
        ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

When i was searching for some info about Chitika for my hub i came across this comment about Chitika before making payments they audit all clicks and remove any that they consider inappropriate example fraudulent clicks or unsupported countries. and you might lose about 10% of your earnings after each audit. Is it really a fact???

2. profile image61
        naseem1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

guidebaba can you please tell me how to paste the code of chitica on the website

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
          Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As Relache told you, you can't post the code on HubPages.

1. Misha profile image75
            Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How dare you conspiring with Relache to not let the guy earn his money! lol

1. relache profile image88
              relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The only person conspiring with naseem to not let him earn money seems to be naseem himself.

5. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
    ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago

CHITIKA...2,000+sites with over 2 billion  monthly impressions
    Reaching more than 60 million uniques...
    Impressive dont you say???

6. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
    ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago

i found the Chitika discussion very interesting so i went and check what it was all about and created a hub regarding Chitika.
    Hope it answers some questions to people who like me dont know what Chitika is at all...

7. guidebaba profile image61

Yes, it is a fact that they Audit before making any final payment. This is OK as far as I understand. There are lots of Frauds Moving around on the Internet.

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
      ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How about the 10% of your earnings getting affected even if you are not in the offenders list?

guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This happens even in case of Adsense. Only difference is that Chitika is mentioning it and Adsense doesn't. Do we get paid for Fraud Clicks in Adsense?

8. profile image0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I got turned down by Chitika because I don't get enough page views.  I don't remember how many  they require, but they only want the best sites carrying their links.

9. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

True dat smile Hope he will eventually understand this smile

working