jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Tweeting A Hub

1. fastfreta profile image81
    fastfretaposted 5 years ago

Can someone please me why I can't Tweet my latest hub?  I've never had trouble before. After I Tweet the hub, I try to go back and find it, but it takes me to a page that says it doesn't exist.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Did you try to insert a tracker? That could be the problem if the tracker doesn't work. At least you're checking your tweets to see if they work!

If not a tracker problem, then I don't know. big_smile  Maybe try again.

EDIT:  I just tweeted it for you and it works.

fastfretaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you rebekahELLE, I just realized what I was doing wrong, I didn't put the pound sign between the last word and the tags. Thank you for tweeting it for me, you're too kind.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image65
          WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi fastfreta try to put a space between the url and the #hashtag it separates the 2. Then if you click on the hashtag you can see what others have tweeted using the same tag. If you do youlinkthen#hastag the 2 aren't separate and the tag is included in the url. Try it if you like but this is typically the way to tweet.

#tag[space]your link and sentence
          your link and sentence[space]#tag

fastfretaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WoodsmensPost, I realized what I'd done after I read rebekahELLE's post.  But now, the advice you gave, I'll have to give that a try.  This Twitter thing is so new, that it'll take some time getting use to.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I've tried tweeting out hub and Twitter keeps giving me an error, in accessing the site. I've tried twice now. I'm going to give it some more time, before I attempt again. wink