jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Wheeee! An amazon sale!

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 5 years ago

I believe it might be a small miracle... I got an Amazon sale!  Although I've been away for awhile, right before I took my hiatus, I felt like I was finally getting the hang of using the Amazon capsules.  A few hubs have been getting steady (although comparatively small to anyone actually making money) hits - but never any actual sales.

Then, yesterday, I got an email from Amazon letting me know that my revenue was not yet at the level where I could receive payment.  "What revenue?" - thought I.  I checked my account, and sure enough, I have one sale.  And, a whopping 40cents burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

I'm nearly giddy.  lol

Btw - Hello to everyone - its been awhile... big_smile

2. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Yay! It may only be $0.40, but it is more than you had before! Great news!

3. Azure11 profile image87
    Azure11posted 5 years ago

Well done, everyone has to start somewhere!

4. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Nothing quite like the first Amazon sale!

5. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys! I really am excited.  I don't do hubpages as a "money maker" - obviously based on my number of hubs.  Its been a great outlet for writing, and learning the technical ins and outs is a fun challenge for me.

So, based on time and volume alone, I don't expect a lot of cash to come out of it, but when I do get some ad revenue, I see it as a sign that I'm learning.

Very exciting!