jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense Registration Problem?

1. 61
    wgsu007posted 8 years ago

I'm not sure whether this goes in the "Report a Problem" or "Knowledge Exchange" sections so I'll just post it here.
    Four days ago I registered for an Adsense account using the Sign Up link from HubPages. Today Adsense sent me an email saying my Adsense account was not approved because "Domain ownership is not clear" and it told me to upload an Adsense,txt. file to hubpages.com/profile/wgsu007/adsense.txt
    How exactly do I do that?

And if you need it here is PART of the letter (The part discussing the problem) (Yeah it's in Chinese):

Here is the translated version (bad grammar because I used Google Translator):

1. 0
      terrygposted 8 years ago in reply to this

An easier way is to open a free blogger dot com account, write three or four posts on something like the benefits of owning a dog and then apply through blogger for your account. Easy as.

2. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
    ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago

i really dont understand why you got rejected. all you have to do is sign up get the code and paste it in your affliate settings. whats the problem???

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

wgsu007 has emailed us about it, and we're working this out.

2. 61
      wgsu007posted 8 years ago in reply to this

It tells me to upload a file named adsense.txt to http://hubpages.com/profile/wgsu007