jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Has anyone disabled Kontera?

1. sarclair profile image83
    sarclairposted 5 years ago

If you have let Kontera go, did it have a positive impact on your Google AdSense earnings?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

There is an Admin thread about HP getting rid of it as an affiliate. There were plenty of people who responded to that thread.

Edit: Link- http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70626

sarclairposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I will take a look at it smile

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. mdlawyer profile image59
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

General view is against Kontera

sarclairposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have noticed that the general view is against them. It seems like every-time I earned anything, they took it away.

4. Rudra profile image58
    Rudraposted 5 years ago

Yes I have kontera is a waste of time.

5. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Kontera is irritating to readers and Hubbers as you make no $ from it. Waste of time and space if you ask me.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

The amount of money I make from Kontera is more than I lose form Google by enabling it. For this reason I have ket Kontera active. I have done some pretty vigorous testing to come to this conclusion, andpersonally I definitely think that advertising on a page should be as broad as possible in style, different people respond to different things.

The only reason I have not enabled advertising such as this on my own article directory is because I know many writers don't like it.  Personally though, I am on Hubpages for the profit.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried Pixazza Oli?

7. 61
    kontera1posted 5 years ago

Hello Sarclair

My name is David, I am a Community Manager at Kontera.

I wanted to respond to your question. Considering the fact that Kontera has no affect on Google Adsense when it is implemented, it will not give you a positive impact by letting it go.

You can read Google's guidelines here https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … wer=32849, where they talk about the ability to use a third party network.

In regards to that thread that was posted there is some significant information about Kontera that is very outdated.

The a policy where earnings under $5 didn't roll over into the next month hasn't been true for well over a year and our current policy is every single cent you earn with Kontera rolls over into the next month, until you reach the $50 payout threshold.

If you have any further question feel free to contact me at davids@kontera.com.

David Stein
    Kontera Community Manager