jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Adult Content

1. 60
    HotBizManposted 5 years ago

HubPages said I could not have my hubpage about "500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets"  (adult content)  Does anyone know another open-minded article directory that will allow this type of content?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You may be able to find other sites that allow you to have adult content but you won't be able to use many of the normal affiliate advertisers (including Adsense) on there because it's against their ToS.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

If it's profits are generated from Google Adsense, then you're going to run into problems.

If not, then you would have clear sailing to publish.

Adult content is against the TOS of both Google Adsense and Hubpages.

4. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

it is not about being just "Open-minded," but complying with the terms of Google Adsense that HubPages does not allow Adult content.

There are many places, but Blogger has a format for Adult content material. I do not know if Adsense is used for this type of article, but you can read their TOS and find out.

5. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

Live Journal allows adult content.  I do not believe that there are ANY money making opportunities there though.

Best of luck.

6. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Generally moneymaking affiliates such as AdSense may not allow adult content.

7. 60
    HotBizManposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the info. I was having trouble with Blogger making my links clickable. But I will try them again. The 500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets is from Clickbank.  All the best to everyone.