EZine Articles- questions?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

Does anyone here write articles for EZine? I've noticed they seem to get good Google ranking- I wonder what the secret is?
    Just wonderin..........
    (BTW- I've missed all my hubber friends here- August has been a month from H$$L for me, I can't wait to get back to hubbing again!)

1. profile image0
      terrygposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dorsi, they say when things are bad it can only get better from there, so I hope that applies to you.

I have good success by social bookmarking my articles as well as linking to them through my network of free blogs. Thats done by simply having a links section titled My Latest Articles where they are Do Follow.

This seems to give each article a bit of weight. If you have an old blog lying around with some page rank it works quite quickly.

2. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, my articles there rank very good, even without any promotion. Ezinearticels have authority in Google eyes.

And we are missing you, too! Come back! smile

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image69
      Bonnie Ramseyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Dorsi,

I have had good results using Ezine Articles. Once you reach expert status, your articles get approved even faster and when you reach platinum, you can submit unlimited number of articles. I have been using them for about 2 years and love them. When you reach expert, they send you a nice coffee mug, too! I use mine every day! The rankings are good through them even though I don't promote the links there so I guess they "have the goods" on Google lol.

Bonnie

4. lex123 profile image79
      lex123posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dorsi,

I write for Ezinearticles, and have good results, and many of my articles have been republished by ezines.

2. Inspirepub profile image72
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

No particular secret - just write articles with a keyword density of 4-6%, adhere to the editorial guidelines, and as long as you have picked a keyword that is not too competitive, you'll appear in the search results.

Jenny

3. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

There is limit to repeating the same keyword in any webpage. It is limited to 11.

1. Misha profile image62

Care to link to the source?

1. guidebaba profile image57
        guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I can't get you. Please simplify. I am not talking about linking to the source. I am just talking about repeating the main keywords in the content. Google takes it as a SPAM if people repeat the same keyword more then 11 No of times on a single webpage.

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What Misha means is -

Where did you get this information? i.e. Can you add a link to the source of this information?

1. guidebaba profile image57
            guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sir: Very sorry for not understanding Mr. Misha. I got the Information on a website while searching for " High Paying Keywords". It was on the first page of Google. I just checked the first 3 Pages but was not able to find that particular site. I will get back once I am able to Digg it out.

1. Misha profile image62

Well, this just shows the credibility of info on that site. They lied to you, and you took it for the truth.

There is no such thing as a hard set limit on the number of words, and keyword density does not seem to have such a limit either. It all depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the total number of words on the page, what exactly keywords are in question, related keywords on the page, site authority, etc...

4. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

Thank you for the explanation. Maybe I gained the wrong knowledge from that site. It has vanished from Google Ranking. Also very sorry for providing the wrong info.

1. Misha profile image62

No problem. smile
      You just need to take all info you see on the Internet (including mine) with a huge grain of salt I think smile

5. britneydavidson profile image59
    britneydavidsonposted 15 years ago

As an expert author I would like to specify few most important points to be considered while wrting article in ezine.

1) Write unique content only
    2) Try to write on latest topic
    3) Lenght should be maintained between 300 to 500 words
    4) Write on the concept only
    5) Resouce box should be filled will two or three links with relevant source so that visitors can get more info if interested on the same subject.
    6) Use attractive title.
    7) use points if needed
    8) use quotes if needed

6. embitca profile image85
    embitcaposted 15 years ago

Dorsi,

I use Ezinearticles extensively and they are a great source of traffic to both my hubs and my websites. The secret, I think, is that EZA has a strong editorial policy which they are constantly refining and tightening so this gives them a solid rep with the search engines as an authority source.

7. profile image0
    daflaposted 15 years ago

I haven't published anything there, but I hear it's a great source of traffic, especially if your article is published in a newsletter or ezine.  I'm thinking of rewriting some old articles to submit.

8. reversefunnelsyst profile image59
    reversefunnelsystposted 15 years ago

Hi everyone

I use ezinearticles.com service and I love it. It is cream of the crop among all the article directories. Google loves it more than any other service for SEO.
    They have great guideline section.

The secret to more traffic is to collect all the articles you wrote and submit them all at once.
    if you write 2 articles per day which is advised then by friday or saturday you have 10 and submite them all together to send more traffic to  your site and create more backlinking.

I hope that helps.

Tatyana gann

9. Ryan Hupfer profile image59
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

I haven't tried out Ezinearticles yet, but one thing that I have noticed is that when you point one of your allowed promotional links back to a Hub that you have written, it creates a an amazing SEO combo.

They allow you to link out to like 2 or 3 things in the footer of each article , right?

Have any of you tried this?

10. Inspirepub profile image72
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

I get about 50% of people who read my articles at Ezinearticles clicking through on one of my links. It depends a bit on the articles, of course, I have a few dead ducks that have a 5% click-through, but the ones that I keyword-researched and are showing up on Page 1 or Page 2 of Google are pushing about half their visitors on through to my sites.

You can't ask for better than that.

Jenny

P.S. And they are good quality visitors, too, which is why my Adsense CTRs are so high on my Adsense sites - the best-performing Adsense site we have is now running at over $90 eCPM for August - most of the traffic is referral traffic, half of it from Ezinearticles.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)