jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Fairly new hubber....tell me what you think so far!

1. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 5 years ago

Joined about a week ago, and now have 5 hubs smile I'm looking for more followers (my blog is mainly about health/beauty/fashion, and all of my 4 followers are male). Check out my page and tell me what you like/don't like!

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Post 1 or 2, is usually what you are supposed to do.

I looked at this one.

Bring your picture down, that way your ads show up first.

Break it up a little, add some pictures. It is going to be hard for you to get a lot of views with the keywords that you are using. Most of the weight loss sites on Google look better, so odds are they will stay above you. So updating it with your own pictures and making it stand out is key.

1. TheBlondie profile image61
        TheBlondieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the advice!

2. NateSean profile image85
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

I posted a comment on one of your hubs. If theres any other you'd like us to look at, post the links here. You're allowed to post links in the make over section.

3. starme77 profile image85
    starme77posted 5 years ago

Well i say have a look around at exoerienced hubbers hubs and how they set em up and stuff - dont copy their stuff just study em and read livewithrichards stuff he teaches alot of stuff about getting started smile have fun and good luck smile

4. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 5 years ago

I agree with the picture comment. large picture at the top doesn't work. flip thru some of the best hubs to see how they lay out the article.
    You're writing is good.