jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is HubPages the right place for me?

1. 0
    Jussara Scottonposted 5 years ago

Hi! I've been here for 10 days now. I'm not a professional writer(far from being) and english is not my home language. I'm writing for fun, to improve my enlish and to make new friends. Am I in the right place?
    Can you take a look at my hubs and tell me if I'm doing ok?
    I am taking any kind of advice to improve my writing, my folowers, my english and everything else.

Thanks for your time.

2. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

You've entered the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and if you would like advice on your written hubs, then post a few links(3) and get advice.

As for Hubpages and whether or not, it's the right place for you? I wouldn't have a clue, I don't know you.

But, I do hope you enjoy yourself while here. smile

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I read two of your well written and interesting hubs and have no doubt you will be right at home here.
    Your English is extremely good in my opinion and you certainly can write the sort of hubs that are fun to read. Welcome to hubpages, I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have here! smile

1. 0
      Jussara Scottonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your comments (all of them). Did you try my favorite dessert? Have you already bought your tiket to Brazil? :-)
      You are very kind, thanks again.