jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is Radioactive Pollution?

1. JoanneDoubtfire profile image70
    JoanneDoubtfireposted 6 years ago

If you clicked this link I assume you're interested! I just wrote my second hub ever and my first hub of the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge!

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Radioactive-Pollution

If you have any feedback please let me know smile

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"What is Radioactive Pollution?" Think we are all about to find out with this Fukushima catastrophe. The latest word is there are three core meltdowns proceeding simultaneously. Worse case scenario the Japanese will have to abandon the island and go to Australia or to a foreclosed home near you.

JoanneDoubtfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, Fukushima is looking bad at the moment. It could be a lot worse though... the "Fukushima 50" are doing some very good work. That is selflessness at its greatest.

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Joanne it's best to never post a link to your own article in the forums. It'd seen as self-promotion and frowned upon. The only exception is the Extreme Makeover forum, you can post your links there.
    Oh and the Hubchallenge forum too if you are taking part. smile

Ah sorry I didn't realise. Should I remove the link or delete the topic entirely? Because it's still kinda self-promotional even if I delete the link!

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd leave it. If the moderators come along they might snip it, but with only two hubs so far it won't take long for someone to find your hub anyway smile
        Interesting topic by the way:)

Alright, thanks!
          Yeah, it's funny, I would not normally write about something like this but seeing the amount of great stuff there was on here made me want to try something new, so I did some research and managed to condense what I could find into that hub smile

4. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"did some research and managed to condense what I could find into that hub" And pretty good as well. Would never have perused it unless is was posted here.

working