jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Few Commwnts on Hubs

1. Bretsuki profile image84
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

Hello,

I have been on Hubpages for a while now, but only really began active posting about a month ago.

I have achieved some good inbound traffic with some praise by readers who have clicked the like button, but very few have left a comment in the comment area.

Should this be a warning that people are not reading the hub?

I do not use adsense to gain information or revenue so that gives me no clue as to what is going on.

Thanks

1. smcopywrite profile image81
      smcopywriteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

this is a terrific hub on promoting your hub and getting comments

http://hubpages.com/hub/Another-Hub-for … h-HubPages

Bretsukiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you  smcopywrite, I read you Hub, very true about needing luck sometimes.

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about it. Only the most ardent readers leave a comment, and that's less than 1 in 100.

Thank you kschang, Since my original posting of this question my comments have risen, it is nice to get the feedback.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Comments definitely give you an idea of reader's views about your hubs but as you said you are getting clicks on the like button, then its fine.
    Just add a line in your hubs to ask people to share their views by commenting.

Thanks Ultimate, Good Idea I will try that. Sorry for the delay in replying, for some reason the informing e-mail was delayed by three  weeks! Maybe I have a snail mail emulator running. smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I just read a couple of your hubs and find them to be informative and well-written. Usually comments are from internal traffic and other hubbers may not know you. It helps to comment on other hubs or visit the forums at times. I think it's fantastic that you are writing hubs about blindness and helping others to understand what it's like.  I especially liked the tips you shared in your hub, Does He Take Sugar. I'm sure others will be happy to read your informative hubs. smile

I am sorry for the delay in replying. I only received notification of your reply today. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Seems your work broke the spell, Now I have quite a few good comments. Thanks again.

working