Have you filed DMCA against 68articles.com

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 93 discussions (172 posts)
  1. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

http://hubpages.com/u/4854559.png
    (create your DMCA quickly)http://www.devcredits.com/index.php?mod=dcma

****The Adsense DMCA process seems to have a bug ****** Skip to process for legal notice to BlueHost

Dozens if not hundreds of individual Hubbers works have been copied and reposted at 68articles.com in an illicit attempt to profit.

React quickly and swiftly to have this site and its adsense account removed.

First you for for the money.. remove the impetus to continue this activity on further sites.

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/391/6568517628.jpg

Look at any adsense ad: In the corner you will see a small icon, click that (its not a credit to the thief)

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/391/3998104760.png

It will bring up this page. ^

scroll down ... you will see "Report a policy violation regarding the site or ads you just saw"

Select "the website" in the dropdown

you will then see this:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/391/9161414311.png

select: The site is hosting or distributing my copyrighted content, without my permission.
          To report infringement of your copyrighted content, you do not need to fill out this form. Instead, please file a DMCA complaint.

The DMCA link is here:

http://www.google.com/support/bin/reque … ct=adsense

^ youll see the link is targeted for adsense dmca

heres an important detail "Account Disabling

Many Google Services do not have account holders or subscribers. For Services that do, Google will, in appropriate circumstances, disable the accounts of repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Google's DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer. "

so be sure to point out multiple infringements

and then ...hit submit and you will likely see the message "crap" and a your DMCA is not submitted smile

Sucks.

So dont do any of the above.

LEGAL CONTACTS FOR BLUEHOST

email the host at legal@bluehost.com

include a copy of a dmca notice, they take 30 seconds to create

you can use a generator such as this one: http://www.devcredits.com/index.php?mod=dcma

just attach the dmca and mail it off to bluehost.

Dozens of emails, hundreds even of these will be reacted to swiftly.

If you like can also probably get the domain name taken from the registrant for false registration information.

http://wdprs.internic.net/   (only takes 30 seconds)

one way or the other the site will go down from either lack of a host or lack of a domain association smile

- Let us know when you have sent off your DMCA's!

2. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Lets hope they get removed soon, hope none of my stuffs on there

1. wbfree profile image61
      wbfreeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, they got you too. I saw 24 of your hubs over there. The most recent one says you submitted your Facebook article last Friday, March 26 2011. It shows as follows:

"Contact Facebook - Contacting Facebook by Phone
      Submitted by Richieb799 on Mar 26, 2011 (1 views) in social-networking
      Since it has been high-lighted on many blogs recently and even on TV about the Facebook privacy problems of people's Facebook login details being hacked and live chat sessions being exposed I decided to write..."

3. sunforged profile image71

+2 DMCA sent to legal@bluehost

ICANN  complaint also registered

4. TLMinut profile image60
    TLMinutposted 13 years ago

This wouldn't destroy the whole site, would it? Won't it just get rid of the person doing the plagiarizing? Or does it seem to be that the whole site is ... never mind, that doesn't seem very likely.
    This isn't personal  for me, I've never had anything stolen (that I know of), I don't write that much. Or at least, I don't get around to finishing and submitting that much. I just hate the laziness and wrongness of thieves!

1. TinaAtHome profile image64
      TinaAtHomeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey TLMinut, recognize this?

Review of A Little History of the World by E.H. Gombrich  by TLMinut

ht tp://68articles.com/review-of-a-little-history-of-the-world-by-eh-gombrich-44c0b905.html

Just change ht tp to http to find YOUR article

1. TLMinut profile image60
        TLMinutposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Thank you, I'm amazed. I couldn't get to the website, it's temporarily unavailable. Guess what everyone's doing here is working.

5. Sufidreamer profile image77
    Sufidreamerposted 13 years ago

I managed to file the report with Adsense - no idea why I didn't encounter the bug.

DMCA also filed with Bluehost smile

sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I saw the "crap" message in the other threads .. in my case I was only going through the process with dummy info for screenshots- so it could be the error message for the day if you have something filled out wrong (it is april fools day)

I sent a dmca last night no problem via adsense screen

Thats +2 DMCA to BlueHost
            +2 to adsense

6. sunforged profile image71

THE SITE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

- see how easy that is smile

keep submitting though! make sure it sticks!

I can still access it.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Sunforged speaks with un-forked tongue. smile

http://box569.bluehost.com/suspended.pa … ticles.com

3. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 13 years ago

Posting just for future reference.

4. I am DB Cooper profile image63
      I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

I would just like to thank everyone for their efforts on this matter. It's great to have a community like this looking out for one another and collectively going after people who are ripping us off.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image54
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is good! I was about to check the site, I saw it is not available anymore.

Good job everyone!!!

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I do believe that we are one of a kind here. smile

1. Rosie2010 profile image68
          Rosie2010posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm really amazed at how everyone here help every which way they could.  This one is absolutely great.  Thank you all!

5. sunforged profile image71

Yep - the site is BACK online

SO keep posting those DMCA's

6. prettydarkhorse profile image54
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I have one copied hub, I filed DMCA!

I found 5 of yours, prettydarkhorse.

7. wordscribe43 profile image90
      wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

I filed a DMCA with Bluehost as well.  Thanks, SF.

8. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Here are SOME Of Those That I found on the first few pages on this site.

If Your Name is in this group then YOU Need to Also file DMCAs to support those of us who already have...

This is really important as it shows a United 'Don't Mess With Us' message to more than just this crowd of thieves.

Note: Even Paul Edmondson's works have been scraped!

RyanKett, Patty Inglish, Tritrain, LillyGrizitt, Suburban Poet, Pete Maida, Aya Katz, Wayne Brown, Rafken, Climber James, Angel of Love, Chuck, Drax, Glendoncaba, Appledeeds, KerryG, RitchieB799, KatieM2, Ahmar2 (they like his work), mtsi1098, fosillady, dondwest, Paul Edmondson, Sunforged, Pearldiver, Daniel j Neumann, Bruce Bostwick, Freya Cesare, world-traveler, mailxpress, Micky Dee, KT Banks, SEO Ibiza, Russ Baleson, Csanad, Paul Kenyon, Miklanderson, liber, wildorangeflower, ashton13, kunle, CMcastro, relache, Kathryn Vercillo, Choke Frantic, Wendy Krick, Valeriebelew, thisisoli, rancidTaste, NateBoggess123, toutat, Shiela Wilson, nicomp, onlybrackets, etc... etc.

Cheers Josh... I filed this several hours ago... so go hard everyone. smile

There are many others... but this is just 54 hubbers that I managed to check in a short period of time... there are heaps more!

well done! .. I meant to copy in your post for ease of access, but the site was pulled so my ire eased.

9. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

i guess mine weren't good enough to steal...big_smile

This is there
        How to Make Money As an Antique Picker

ht tp://68articles.com/how-to-make-money-as-an-antique-picker-4682c526.html

But I did only find that one by you

1. Stacie L profile image87
          Stacie Lposted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh thank you for finding that...I'll have to join the rest in filing a complaint.

10. wordscribe43 profile image90
      wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

Funny thing, Josh...  I revisited my article and this has been added now:  "Aritces Resource: http://hubpages.com"  (his or her typo, not mine). 

'k, as if citing the source is gonna squelch my outrage.  hmm

well that gives me a thought for tracking down hubs that are copied:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A6 … =firefox-a

search : site:68articles.com  "hubpages.com"

you can add your author name also

+ "author"

since they are scraped - they often seem to have the related links and hubkarma links (non-functional) included in the articles

11. DaNoblest profile image59
      DaNoblestposted 13 years ago

It seems the article resource is not even linked and it does not point to the hubber or hub. What a sad attempt to save themselves.

it is sad.

but the ruse seemed to have worked with Bluehost since they are republished.

There are 1,150 stolen articles on 68articles.com at a minimum

DMCA BlueHost to the point of annoyance, theft at this scale requires immediate resolution and nothing else is acceptable.

If you have multiple hubs copied send an individual email for each dmca or just with a copy.

Make sure someones checking their email going - damn not another one from hubpages for 68articles, lets call this bastard .. oh wait 123456 doesnt lead anywhere , lets suspend this until we can contact him

12. prettydarkhorse profile image54
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I have eighteen copied hubs across all my accounts, I checked again, I will be busy...I need to go to work now.

13. Pearldiver profile image67

This Site is 'Playing' on Calling Themselves an 'Article Directory'
      That is why they are doing that Wordscribe!
      They will be defending themselves on that basis, so more than ever it is very important that you file DMCA's and legitmately show that they Stole your Work and that you did not agree with its publishing there!
      Oh BTW.. they have actually created posting accounts there for each hubber who has work up on their site! - That's a bit Illegal Fraud-wise isn't it? It Shows Clear Intent! smile
      So they aren't very Smart and we need to enforce our Copyright to the fullest.. both individually and collectively!

PLEASE NOTE: The List that I have put up on the previous page are not the entire set of hubbers, just those that I was able to list in a short period of time...
      To Check... Go to their site 68articles .com and type your name into their article search... top right of the page..

Good Luck... kick their butts!  I HATE Thieves! Don't You?

Oh Yeah... if you feel so inclined... go to the bottom of the page, click on contact and you can email them the appropriate message directly.

14. Bill Manning profile image66
      Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

I'd be glad to send them DMCA's but my hubs don't seem to be on there. I guess mine are not good enough. hmm

I think this is yours, Bill

ht tp://68articles.com/vermont-maple-syrup-recipe-maple-baked-apples-59607301.html

Just change ht tp to http and you can read your own words

Bill, I found this one too
          Walt Disney World Cruises, Disney Magic Cruise Ship

1. Bill Manning profile image66
            Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ohhh, good find. Yes those are mine, thanks. I'm off to submit my DMCA's!!!

mad

15. Pearldiver profile image67

This is a bit rough.. given that they clearly have a lot of respect for HubPages..

How to Make Smores in the Oven
      Submitted by Paul Edmondson on Mar 30, 2011 (33 views) in desserts
      Smores are a classic sweet treat that are perfect for camping, bonfires, picnics and barbecues. But what if you want to make them at home. There's a quick and easy way to make the tasty treat with your...Read more

Aritces Resource: http://hubpages.com

Submitted by PE? OMG.. surely the Google Slap wasn't THAT Bad Paul?  hmm

16. Cheeky Girl profile image65
      Cheeky Girlposted 13 years ago

I can't believe that these people have the brass neck to actually copy the KARMA as well, and many name the original author. I just spotted one written by Paul Edmondson on there too, about how to make an RSS feed. Hoo boy! Bad times are these.......

I am going to check is there a way to stop the scraping of a web page and if so, I will use it on my websites and blogs. I have a weird suspicion that some kind of automated system was used to copy these pages. Weird!

Oh, I have just tweeted this to my 500 fans on twitter, as some of them are hubbers...

Spread the word people.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes the Anti-Scraping technology exists... for Images and text. It should be built into HP.... this has been a 'plum' picking site for 3 years now! sad

17. TinaAtHome profile image64
      TinaAtHomeposted 13 years ago

HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN HUBS ON 68articles

Many people are saying "I can't find my articles", but I am finding them. When I have searched for someone who has been on hubpages longer than 4 months and/or written more than 50 hubs, I have found them on 68 articles. Without exception.

But their search engine is bad, it's not easy to find what you are looking for. This is how to find YOUR articles.

Enter your user ID into the search at the top of the page, change it to author name and hit search (don't hit enter).

This is important, if your user name has a space in it, such as Paul Edmondson or Simone Smith, you have to search for only one word. When I searched for Simone Smith I didn't find anything, but searching for simone, I found all her copied articles.

Even if only one of your articles has been copied PLEASE report it.

Thanks Tina, I didn't think I should worry as I have only been here close to five months.. now I'll go check.  I'll be back to tell if there is anything of mine.

I just checked.. 68Articles is temporarily unavailable.

1. Richieb799 profile image75
            Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do you think its been taken down? I tried filling out a DMCA complaint but it requires a digital signature and I don't know how to enter that

1. profile image0
              ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Type your name.

1. Richieb799 profile image75
                Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tried that mate but the box comes up red like I haven't filled in the required field? sad

1. profile image0

Well the site has been pulled now wink

18. DaNoblest profile image59
      DaNoblestposted 13 years ago

I have not found any of my hubs at all. Several friends hubs are there though. This still outrages me. I doubt the site will last long enough for a payout at least.

19. Pearldiver profile image67

Teachers Rely on Quality Classroom Supplies  by JohnnyWik
      2529 views   0
      in Reference-Education / Teaching    (submitted 2011/03/16 18:31:05 pm)
      - From HP

Online Chess: Technological Achievement of Internet   by Mark Baker
      8825 views   0
      in Hobbies / Board games    (submitted 2011/02/14 17:25:04 pm)
      Aritces Resource: http://articlesbase .com

there's 11,000 views between these 2 and the second one comes from articlesbase .com
      If anyone writes for that site... get them involved too!

I'm going to bed.... What a waste of all night, dealing with this crap!
      Good Night All .... Kick their butts.. it doesn't take long - but ride the whole wave and take the time, if you value your work and your community!

20. lrohner profile image69
      lrohnerposted 13 years ago

None of mine there -- that I can find, anyway. But I hope you guys get the b*st*rd taken down.

21. sunforged profile image71

articlesbase is an article site intended for syndication, but, articles that are copied from the site are supposed to be attributed in a specific manner in which the thief owner of 68articles is of course not complying

22. Bill Manning profile image66
      Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

Well I just sent my DMCA's. I don't understand why the host does not shut the site down if they have gotten dozens of complaints against them. mad

23. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

I sent in my copyright complaint to google and wonder how it wasn't caught by hubpages...was it the ht tp://in front of the title that threw them off?
      how do we find other places that ripped us off?
      it's getting harder to discover...hmm

24. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years ago

They have TWENTY of mine. This is going to take me a while!

1. wordscribe43 profile image90
        wordscribe43posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ummm... hate to say it, but I found a lot more than 20 of yours there...  mad

ht tp://68articles.com/s2/ryankett

I love how they have the one on how to check for plagiarism, too.  Brother.

1. profile image0

For some reason it is now showing me none hmm

I found those by searching author name 'ryankett', it is now showing me none hmm

Anybody know when they would have scraped these? Because it makes me wonder how rubbish the copied hubs tool is if it has been a while.

2. Rebecca E. profile image78
        Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

ryan-- when it was up I found almost 60 of yours... and nearly 100 of mine... it will take a while.

1. profile image0

Yep, it was 73 in the end!!

I have the URLs listed on a spreadsheet, alongside the URLs of all of my own articles, in case it returns.

1. Rebecca E. profile image78
            Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

a spreadsheet is a wonderful idea... Must go and do this... this makes more work for me... hate these sorts of people.

25. Blogger Sumon profile image58
      Blogger Sumonposted 13 years ago

nicely done dud... very informative. i did not know about google DMCA before today. best of luck

26. profile image0

They have stolen one of my most recent articles hmm

27. profile image0

Oh, for some reason I was on 'goarticles.com'.... they look to have stolen their source code too, looks identical.

1. wordscribe43 profile image90
        wordscribe43posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can you see yours on there now?  I'm seeing 5 pages of your stuff. (like 60-70 hubs)

1. profile image0

Yeah, the AdSense DMCA form is working now, I am reporting every one to AdSense.

28. profile image0

Errrr.... Can the Hubpages team get on to this? They have scraped most of my flippin portfolio.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to stop building online and return to an office job for an easy 9-5.

29. WriteAngled profile image73
      WriteAngledposted 13 years ago

I sent the DMCA to the host. I still cannot use the Google form. It tells me I haven't signed it, although I put my name in the box.

1. profile image0
        PJ_Deneenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have the same problem.  I guess I'll send it to the host too.

30. Richieb799 profile image75

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh they have 30 of my articles!!

31. CASE1WORKER profile image62
      CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

I GOT TWO FORMS DONE BEFORE IT STOPPED WORKING

32. profile image0
      PJ_Deneenposted 13 years ago

Thank you sunforged for keeping up with this.  I was in the middle of searching for more of my stuff when the site became unavailable.

33. Richieb799 profile image75

Since you have all filed complaints, does this mean they will have stopped earning from Google by now?

the cheek of it!! stealing our hard work

1. BaliMermaid profile image57
        BaliMermaidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am not having any problem accessing the site as of 1:13 pm PDT Seattle

Take that back - it just went down again.   YaY

The landing page now says this.

The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
        Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please log in for additional
        information or contact us as soon as possible.

Yes I checked too.. it says "temporarily unavailable"

2. BaliMermaid profile image57
        BaliMermaidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They took my cousins article within one hour of it being published.  Three hours later a moderator took his hub down for being duplicate content.  I  had checked it for him and at that time it was not duplicate.

What BS = first googles farmer and then Hub Pages - albeit unwittingly gets him.

1. profile image0

If you kindly point the Hubpages team into the direction of this thread I'm sure they will be willing to reinstate your cousins article, if the problem is shown to have been caused by 68articles.com.

Not a biggy, one email, that is all. Considering I am lining up potentially 73 seperate emails, and 73 AdSense DMCA requests, as a result of this occurance.... one polite email to the Hubpages team seems rather insignificant. Doesn't it?

34. profile image0

Just became unavailable for me.

I am building a spreadsheet to list the urls (corresponding), for the 73 articles that they have stolen from me.

And I will hold them back to see if the site returns, if it return, I will email them ONE BY ONE to BlueHost, and will add a note pointing out that I am a loyal customer of their business too (and provide my customer reference, I have 20+ domains and a business hosting package with them, they happen to host Excerptz for me).

Many thanks to Sunforged for kicking this off, you are a genuine asset to Hubpages. Definitely the King of vigilance.

The thing that really really bugs me is that it displayed the views of the articles, I have potentially lost thousands of views to that site, and some of the articles had 40+ views despite them having really suffered for me since the algo change. Grrrrrr.

35. CASE1WORKER profile image62
      CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

way to go!
      maybe it will now stay down!

36. Rosie2010 profile image68
      Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

sunforged, you are my hero!  Thank you for looking out for us hubbers and HP.  I still don't know if any of my hubs had been stolen as when I checked out 68Articles, it says "temporarily unavailable." But I just want to say you are awesome!

37. BaliMermaid profile image57
      BaliMermaidposted 13 years ago

I am going to have to review how to set up a google alert with my hubpages author name.

That would have instantly notified me of this criminal stealing my stuff.

Actully we all should be doing that; setting up a Goggle alert.

1. profile image0

I've had google alerts set for 'ryankett' and the same without a space for years. I tend to get no alerts for weeks, and then dozens at the same time. For some reason Google Alerts doesn't like me, because it tends to 'alert' me months after the event. I find a bi-weekly Google search to be much more reliable.

38. sunforged profile image71

Just received response from BH legal to my email. They stated that the site has been pulled. Did anyone else receive a response?

1. profile image0

Ace, well done Sunforged and everybody. I will keep my spreadsheet, just in case.

2. Sufidreamer profile image77
        Sufidreamerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just checked and I did smile

3. Bill Manning profile image66
        Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No response yet but they are probably busy sending out for all the others. big_smile

39. profile image0

The question now is whether they have a database to upload to a new host within a couple of hours, which is a possibility hmm

40. profile image0

I do question how somebody can get away, in this day and age, with registering a domain as 'Mr 68', without at least needing to provide verification of their strange identity.

Mr 68
      LLQ- CG
      DL,  -
      Vietnam
      Phone: +1.23456
      Fax..:
      Email: 68article@gmail.com
      Last modified: 2010-11-03 17:28:33 GMT

I filed with iCANN for false domain reg details and provided the link for others to do so in the original post

registration is done automatically, it has to be brought up to a human for anything to ever be done

I often go after content thieves via false reg info and as long as someone responds to the contact email or phone number the registrar doesnt do anything.

41. WoodsmensPost profile image62
      WoodsmensPostposted 13 years ago

who cares. 1 file can take a site down it doesn't have to be a gang bang wtf

the more the merrier lol ....false

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You seem to have a problem with the community here, WoodsmensPosts.

i think it is fantastic to see everyone pull together. I suppose you are anti-Union too?

42. Michael Willis profile image67
      Michael Willisposted 13 years ago

I just tried to go to the website and got this message:

"This website is currently unavailable"
      http://box569.bluehost.com/suspended.pa … ticles.com

43. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 12 years ago

Does anybody know the latest with this site? Its back up but I can't see my stuff on there anymore even though I didn't manage to file a complaint

44. CASE1WORKER profile image62
      CASE1WORKERposted 12 years ago

yes, it has come back on, but none of my work is on it , so they must have taken all hubbers off

1. profile image0
        Baileybearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

yep, mine is taken off now too.  Yay

45. WoodsmensPost profile image62
      WoodsmensPostposted 12 years ago

I checked its down again

what does this have to do with if I am union or not lol

you are the one who admits to watching pirated movies. And thats a thief that you subscribe to!!!!! union or not you promote this kind of behavior

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)