jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hub published but now substandard?

1. 60
    Kimwa03posted 5 years ago

Im looking for some advice from more experienced hubbers.
    My hub was published on sunday and has had about 30 views i think, but tonihjt i got an email saying it
    had been unpublished as was identified to be substandard.
    However i havent had a clear reason why so dont know how to
    edit it to get it republished.
    Would someone please take a look and advise me?
    My hub is Stay at home Work at home Mum.

Many Thanks

1. Jlbowden profile image78
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes when a Hub is first reviewed it is published the first time. However after a few views, it may have been noticed that you have a watermark embedded within one of the pictures displayed within your article. If you in fact had used pictures? Also a few sentences may contain questionable words and/or material, that may or may not already be copyrighted elsewhere on the web. Usually it is easily corrected by re-editing your article and resubmitting to hubpages moderator for republication. Hope this helps a little.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If your hub is unpublished, no one can take a look except a moderator. For that to occur, you will need to contact HubPages directly.

3. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

dont feel bad ive had 15 of my hubs marked that way and many of them are a year old plus. Poems arent long and there marked that way Its crazy but thats how it is!

4. Rebecca E. profile image90
    Rebecca E.posted 5 years ago

your still published hub is short, very much so, and one can almost argue it's hard to read.  Considering the topic you can write so much more on it.

5. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I have had my hub being unpublished lately..please write to team@hubpages and state clearly why or how you have not violated any of the criteria mentioned (based on the huge list that is sent to you) and ask them to give a specific reason, so that you can edit your hub accordingly. This has helped me have my hub published back in 24 hours.