jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to take away trashy google ads

1. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 8 years ago

I recently published a hub about parasites and worms that affect dogs, I know the topic is not that great, but all my hub is featuring in google ads are meet sexy indian girls, meet malasyian girsl etc. I published the hub yesterday so I am afraid this ads are here to stay, how can I get better ads?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

It may take Google a little while to crawl your page for content in order to place relevant ads on it.  As long as you have good, specific tags on your hub, it should start showing relevant ads within a few days of publication.

PS> This question, among others, is answered on the FAQ sticky thread that you can see in pink at the top of this forum.

3. John Juneau profile image78
    John Juneauposted 8 years ago

I hope that, as Maddy says, Google will come up with more appropriate ads.  I have left one hub unpublished for now because I would be ashamed to have anyone see those ads with my article.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

If you read the FAQ, and search the forums a bit, you'll see this topic has been discussed numerous times. 

What it basically boils down to is publish your hub and give Google time to crawl it.  The ads will change to something more appropriate with a bit of speed.

5. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 8 years ago

Yes, I know about the sticky etc, only thing is that they usually disappeared within 24 hours, so perhaps it is just a matter of time.. I will wait and see. My other hub was published a few minutes earlier and it has appropriate ads on it already so this is what made me worry.

6. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

If you ensure your hubs are thoroughly and appropriately tagged, and give it a bit of time, you should be fine.

Also, treat each hub differently, because they are.