jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Just got a $56.48 payout from Kontera... Yaaah

1. 2besure profile image84
    2besureposted 5 years ago

I never follow my earners here so it was a nice surprise.  Every little bit helps!

1. Andrew0208 profile image60
      Andrew0208posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I'm wondering at how long this actually took you to reach the payout considering the low cpc earner. I activated mine here recently and do get regular clicks daily but the low ecpm and earnings seem not to be quite encouraging. I'm also giving it a more test drive of 3 months on just 2 of my best performing personal sites to see more of how it will actually perform before my final decision either to continue or not. I would have wanted the platform to perform better. Though It will be officially turned off here by HubPages by June. smile

2. Karen N profile image41
      Karen Nposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They didn't do much for me, so I went ahead and disabled them on my hubs.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Wow, congrats!! How long did you have it for. I wasn't getting more than a couple of nickels a day if I was lucky..

2besureposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The earning is from 1/23/11.  So a little over 2 months if my math is right.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good be happy about it. It's a positive thing. Just remember, Hubpages will be phasing it out soon. wink

Congrats! smile

4. BaliMermaid profile image60
    BaliMermaidposted 5 years ago

I am making over $70 per month with Kontera - doing absolutely nothing to optimize for it. So I am sad it is leaving, or being dumped, off of Hubpages.

The web tip / bookmarking site Infopirate.org will be having kontera on it's website, for anyone that wants to keep using Kontera.

I never made a cent on infopirate.

5. CARIBQUEEN profile image76
    CARIBQUEENposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! I did not realise that Kontera actually works.

6. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 5 years ago

If you don't think you're going to make another $50 between now and June 6th then I suggest turning it off.

Unless you're using Kontera elsewhere.

I thought I had turned it off.

7. futurenetads profile image60
    futurenetadsposted 5 years ago

Well done

8. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations, 2besure!  That's awesome!  I turned off my Kontera as I'm not getting much and they take aways your earnings if you don't make payout every months... no big deal for me just a few cents a month.  But for you, that's great!!!