jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Question on links...

1. Ann Smith profile image61
    Ann Smithposted 8 years ago

While I have reviewed the sticky threads, maybe I missed this one.  Some hubs have links to other hubs at the bottom.  These particular links have an arrow pointing to the right and one to the left.  They have a line above them and below them.

While I have tried the link capsule, I have no idea how to format like what is described above.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. Dottie1 profile image81
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

Hi Ann
    Go into your account setting and click on group.  Once there assign some group names.  Then you can click and drag your hubs under the right grouping.  Then save.  Then you can go into your hub and you will see links.

1. Shirley Anderson profile image85
      Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey!  You did this the same time I did....talk about great minds!!

1. Dottie1 profile image81
        Dottie1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I know I noticed that.  We each gave Ann different ways to do it.  I didn't know your way Shirley.  I learn something new everyday.

but Ann, I would trust Shirley, she's older than me!!!!

Ahem...barely.  Just so you know Ann, I just turned 27 or 30 last month.  smile

Dottie - we said the same thing except I added the new hub info, and you said in far more concise way.

3. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

You get those by grouping your hubs. 

At the top of a new hub (or in edit if it's an existing one, there is that section that has tabs for the settings, summary text, group and help.  Go to the group one to add the hub to a certain existing group or make a new group name.

If you already have a bunch of hubs, you can edit your groups - click and drag them into the section you want.  Go to your account page and click on groups. 

Hope I haven't confused you.  smile

4. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I'll add this to the sticky, since it's come up twice in the past two days.

The other thread:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/7145

5. Ann Smith profile image61
    Ann Smithposted 8 years ago

Great minds really do think alike, especially when they are in their 20s!  Here's to Dottie1 and Shirley!  Thank you for your answers.  I think I will try both methods.  ;-) 

It's neat how you can learn more and more about hubs as time goes on...

Maddie, thank for the link...

Ann, you'll do just GREAT here!  I think Dottie will agree with me on that.  smile

Without a doubt smile

working