jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

do you find that you learn alot from your own hubs

1. Gabby G profile image83
    Gabby Gposted 5 years ago

I feel like I'm discovering alot of my interests the more I write. Does anyone else feel the same way?

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too, Gabby!  I also find that in writing an instructional hub I learn more about the process myself.  I think it's in part due to the breaking down of the process in an attempt to present the lesson, you know?  Part of what I love about writing, honestly.  It makes what's chaotic in my head into something quite orderly.  And, in writing about stuff that I've always been interested in and seeing how others respond to it, I'm discovering new interests for myself along the way. 

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, as a matter of fact. Just another thing that makes things here fun. smile

3. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Definitely I learn. smile big_smile

4. 60
      rieomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I find that writing hubs that are out of my comfort zones teaches me things I did not know

5. Tweetmom profile image76
      Tweetmomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

After 2 weeks of singing up in HP, i logged in more in here rather than FB. I can see a lot of hubbers here can actually improve my writings and realy utilize my free time. I feel addicted to the drama in forums and always thinking of new hubs to write. This has been a great opportunity for me.

2. HubGirl03 profile image60
    HubGirl03posted 5 years ago

Hi! I feel I'm learning alot from my hubs....even if I start a simple hub out, I find myself doing more and more research on it making it a more thorough article than just something off the top of the head.....I love it! Thanks for this topic posting.....

3. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I learn from the research I do. Just when I think I know all I need to know, I find something or someone leaves a comment that peaks my interest to look deeper. That is the fun part of writing,

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Oh that sounds silly but it is so true:) big_smile I always keep wondering where did that come from smile

5. Trish_M profile image90
    Trish_Mposted 5 years ago

I can hardly believe how much I have learned, since I started writing hubs.

It's brilliant!

6. melpor profile image88
    melporposted 5 years ago

Yes, I find myself becoming more knowledgeable in other subjects besides my main interests since writing on Hubpages. Every time I write an article I learn something new since I am doing a lot of researching to put my articles together.

1. joyfuldesigns profile image80
      joyfuldesignsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Very much so, it's like new worlds open up.  Recently I just happened to go to an event in Seattle about teens and robotics.  Originally I went to shoot photos, but it was so fascinating being there, and I had never seen nor heard of anything like that.  As a mother of a geek type, it was so amazing to me.  So, I researched deeper and was blown away with what I learned, plus the sad discovery that it doesn't currently exist in our area.

7. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

I already knew everything when I started writing here. tongue

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this