I'm done with, it's been good.....

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (80 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

I've enjoyed it here, there are some great hubbers. The problems just aren't worth the benefits anymore.

Hubs are staying, but that is it. I don't need this stuff: http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-ryankett

And I most certainly don't need this crap (again): http://hubpages.com/hub/Seat-Belt-History

For as long as Hubpages allows an individual on here who has continuosly harassed others, driven many away from the site, I'm not interested in staying.

It's been a good ride, but I'm tired of it, thank you and goodbye (not a flounce, for real).

xxx

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope Ryan, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!  smile  Strange days indeed!  I used to like this place too, but the moderation here now is incomprehensible.  Enjoy your life!

Randy--

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I will smile

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I can't say I agree with your decision, but I can certainly understand where you're coming from.  To be honest, it'll be a huge loss if you were to leave hubpages, as I always considered you one of this site's most honorable writers.  I don't know who this person is, but I hope for you're sake whoever it is will leave you alone soon.  I'm sorry to hear it got up to this point where you're starting to think about quitting this site.  Then again, I don't know how deeply this form of online harassment has gone for you, so I guess you'll have to do what's best for yourself and your family.  If it means leaving this site, then I hope things work out for you.  Although I think you should stay, as it doesn't really seem fair you'd leave over one hubber, who's acting like a jerk.  However, who said life was fair?  I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right choice for yourself and your family.  I just hope you'll reconsider this matter, but I think you should ultimately do whatever you feel is best.  Good luck to you Ryan in whatever you decide to do.

3. profile image0
      CollBposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry to hear an individual has made your life uncomfortable here on Hubpages.  I agree with Stevennix2001, you have to do what you think is right and if individuals want to drive people away from Hubpages, it is a sad loss as the hubs I have read so far have been extremely useful and very informative.

Rethink your decision, there are always going to be individuals who do this to others in life and wherever you go.

4. Tweetmom profile image67
      Tweetmomposted 13 years agoin reply to this

dude what happen? please dont leave hubpages. i really enjoy reading your articles and writings. im just a newbie here and targeting to make it big in hubpages just like you. if your leaving at least let your followers know and leave us a link to your website.

2. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

You can flounce. It's allowed. Everyone deserves a good flounce every now and again. smile

Seriously, what brought all this on? IMHO, you really need to give things a little bit more time. I thought you had worked out a strategy for the next month. Have you just removed HP from the plan?

1. profile image0

lrohner, this is not a flounce.

I have a strategy for next month, it involves building up my own websites.

The first Hubpage that I linked to can be taken with a pinch of salt, in fact it was possibly even a little funny, fair enough.

The second, I can no longer tolerate that on this site. I can list 8 or more people who have been driven away by that single fucking idiot.

What do you want me to do? What does Hubpages want me to do? Fly to Belfast and sort him out? Take an injunction out?

F*ck this, it is weak, really weak. Not interesting in writing for such an establishment, and I have said it just as bluntly in my email to the team@hubpages.com email address.

I'm not writing a single hubpage whilst he is on the site. He won't be removed of course, he never is, so enjoy your hubs about Z list celebrity tattoos.

Not that that is any worse than hubs about Facebook statuses, but I haven't been harassing people have I.

What do Hubpages want me to do? Seriously? Phone my lawyer? Done that already, been through all that shit. Spend a couple of hundred quid on insurance? Done that already.

Fed up, had enough, complete bullshit. Good luck with it all, all of you, most of you are fantastic. I have bigger fish to fry, I shouldn't need to phone my lawyer as a result of a few Hubpages.

Not worth the time anymore, when things like this drag me down. I have 100% seen the benefits of complete anonymousity, and will dissapear from site as soon as possible. As soon as my own sites match my Hubpages earnings they will be pulled.

No flounce, just done, end of.

Well, since I'm of the south Georgia country boy persuasion, yes, I vote for going to Belfast and sorting him out!  (whatever the heck that means)

1. profile image0

And what if I threatened him?

I mean, first I call my lawyer to put together a case for libel defence. Then I get threatened that my earnings are going to be reported to the tax office (no biggy, I pay my dues).

Then what? Police? For suggesting that I am going to sort him out?

What do Hubpages want me to do? Or anybody else who has been harassed by him? What option is left?

They can keep the wanker, I'll go elsewhere, done deal. I remember the many people that he has driven away, Hubpages KNOW about this, shame on them.

Fuck them and fuck him. They can keep the wanker, they have lost (yet another) decent hubber. Done, well done, congratulations Hubpages. I'm not sitting here in 2013 listening to the hundreth victim of harassment.

I suppose I really didn't didn't understand what "sorting out" meant.  His ass wouldn't last long around here, attorneys notwithstanding!  But you know what's best to do in your own world, so good luck!  smile

2. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, Ry, I didn't read all the comments before. Now I get it. I thought he was banned ages ago?

1. profile image0

Hubpages have never had the bottle.

The excuse to the previous victims is that the harassment takes place off site. Much of it does.

Like I said, fuck them, and fuck him.

3. recommend1 profile image59
        recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

In my opinion you are over-reacting.  This guy may be a plonker of the first order, and he may have taken to attacking you directly - but sticks and stones and all that, and I can't see what actual financial harm he has done you.

I would have thought that a bit of time and pressure would have sorted this out, and I do appreciate that it has already been some time.  This is a very mixed site and it has its fair share of total w@nk@rs - but that is the price of variety in some ways.

A move to more of your own websites has to be the right way to go - that is what I have done, but the pulling power of the right Hubs is a good way to feed your own sites with useful traffic and should not be discarded lightly.

1. profile image0

You are talking about a Hubber who has driven away some of the best Hubbers on this site.

A hubber who threatened to sue me for the home that I bought with an inheritance left to me by my grandmother which would have been left to my mother had she not passed away when I was a young child. Great, I own a modest home, I would sooner have the three people who had to die for me to get it. Sorry if my scenario somehow makes people jealous.

A hubber who DID cost me several hundred pounds in consultancy fees and insurance payments.

A hubber who is now threatening to report my earnings to the tax office, a decision which would see me employ a chartered accountant at significant cost to ensure that my calculations (for my first ever tax return) was correct to the nearest 1 pence.

This year I have earnt less than the national average wage. Can I afford a chartered accountant? No I fucking can't. Will my tax return be spot on? Possibly not, but I will be trying my damn hardest.

Yes, this stuff does cost me money. And I've had it, its the principle. I am not over reacting, tell that to the numerous hubbers over the past 18 months who have been the victim of slur campaigns and harassment, who have left Hubpages because they don't feel that it is worth the aggro.

I woke my lawyer up at 3am this morning, I am taking this very seriously, and so I fucking should be.

Taking it too seriously? If that is the response of the Hubpages team, which it probably will be, then they can keep the Z list Celebrity tattoos and I will take my shit facebook statuses.

Am I taking this too seriously? I mean, when was the last time you spent two weeks waiting for a solicitors letter to fall through your letterbox threatening libel action? And do you have a file of 124 documents proving those threats as inaccurate? Which you spent four days compiling?

How much did those 4 days cost me? Seeing as I do this as a full time job?

Is Hubpages worth that? This is not being taken too seriously, fuck it, this isn't worth $1600 a month. End of. Great I earnt $3000 in December, whoop whoop, I would rather have an easy stress free life on minimum wage (although at 80 hours a week, it works out at minimum wage anyway).

1. recommend1 profile image59
            recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

By taking it too seriously I mean that the other option is to just ignore it.  If you are clean then it is of no real concern.

I do symapthise with the irritation and understand the anger though - and if that is enough to drive you off then that is your choice and I wish you luck with whatever you go on to do.  In one respect you are certainly right, there are more ways of doing things than just this site.

1. profile image0

I tried the ignoring. But it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Not for me, most of the stuff HAS gone ignored. But the countless other victims, that stuff also gos ignored.

Unfortunately it goes ignored by the Hubpages team, I have seen the email replies to several, they couldn't give a sh*t.

I can't ignore the fact that they wish to ignore the problems. I can't afford to delete my content just yet, so it will probably be here for a little while yet.

2. SEO Ibiza profile image60
            SEO Ibizaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I personally would put up a whole website in tribute to him and outrank him with it for his own name, each to their own.

if you feel you get value from hubpages just ignore the dick.

3. Jim Hunter profile image59
    Jim Hunterposted 13 years ago

You wrote a hub about facebook statuses...sweet

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

forget that stuff! you can't allow stuff like that to push you away. we would miss you way too much.. and you would miss us. big_smile  really.. you're a great asset to HP.

have some fun and go post on my thread, I'm curious and trying to stir up some unimportant trivia.

1. profile image0

Look, I've tried to remain positive on here, tried to stick up for the staff, but they are weak. I'm not interested. But there are legends on here, I wish you all the best.

I could still make money here, I still do, but I'm not interested.

5. rebekahELLE profile image85

sad

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

I understand Ryan. These are super busy times just to pay the bills and grow a biz. Unfortunately a lot of HP is just a major distraction these days. Stay in touch - work hard - brush your teeth - oh hell, you're a married man with a good hard-working wife, I can stand down, you don't need me to nag you!

1. profile image0

I will stay in touch with you Nelle, and wish you the best of luck.

If the personal sites were established enough I would delete the hubs today, I've got that in front of me.

Worst comes to worst? Office job, done it before will do it again. No biggy, my friends do it, they are happy enough.

But ultimately I want my name off of the internet, and perhaps that has been my biggest mistake.

I guess that secretcy is the next step in becoming a 'true' affiliate marketer smile

1. Rebecca E. profile image77
        Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

ryan--wish it wasn't that way... I mean you ARE a vey nice guy IMO... I am sorry to hear this.  Pease keep in touch.

I know this is all wishy-washy, but you realy helped me, and I truly wish there was something I could have done-- or do.

1. profile image0

I know that I can be a bit cocky, but I don't consider myself unpleasant, I just can't deal with the constant jealousy Rebecca.

Yes I earn almost a couple of thousand dollars a month, I also work 60+ hours a week to achieve it, works out as a shit income.

This isn't worth all that, this is the UK, it is expensive, I can earn $10 an hour in a bar. 60 x 10 = $600.

$600 x 4 = $2400.

I'm sorry that people are so bitter about me earning as much as a bartender online.

Like I said, many great people on here, but I need to look at the bigger picture smile

1. Rebecca E. profile image77
            Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

everyone is a bit cocky, and you have a right to beproud of what you do. 
            I can understand, you do what you need to do, and more power to you, keep in touch, you are awesome smile

7. Alastar Packer profile image72
    Alastar Packerposted 13 years ago

Damn right Randy, some Southerners still got that lets take it out back spirit. Course, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

8. emievil profile image66
    emievilposted 13 years ago

sorry to hear about this Ryan. read the two links and I can see why you feel harassed. Whatever your final decision is, I wish you good luck. Oh and keep in touch please.

9. profile image0

YOUR lawyer takes your phone calls at 3 am - and you weren't IN jail?

1. profile image0

Thankfully she is a great friend, a sister of one of my closest uni friends, and still young enough to have just gone to bed at that time smile

10. profile image0

Hey watch that crap about age - it's 1 am here and I'm still up and working.

11. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Ryan, best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

12. profile image0

Hi Habee, welcome to Ryan's flounce party. I just opened up a bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers.

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oooohhh...pass me some, would ya?

Having a few screwdrivers myself and my glaucoma medication is kicking in about now.  What the hell, let's all get banned!  Who's in?  Who's going first?  I can name that tune in.....lol

1. habee profile image92

You're an old pro, for sho! lol

John-Boy is hitting the hydrocodone pretty hard. He's thrown out his back. Happened the day he and Sandi J. worked together in Pearson. Hmmmmm...

Hmmmm!  If Sandi has front trouble you may be on to something. lol

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
          rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol..

really, no one wants to play tonight.. I have a bottle of cabernet open and popcorn.

3. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Finally something I have expert status in. (Being banned that is)

13. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Ryan, best wishes forward and hopefully you get peace of mind. wink smile

14. profile image0

Ouch backs. I did my hours worth of yoga and then I opened the wine bottle.  Yoga is the only thing that helps keep my back from going into spasms. I'm sorry if his back issue is disc or nerve related.

1. habee profile image92

Dunno. He's never had back trouble before. I'm still a little sore from the biopsy, so we're kinda like the blind leading the blind! lol

15. profile image0

So (she says sipping wine) do you guys believe in ufos. I'm reading the Day after Roswell about the alien space ship landing and resulting government cover-up. They've got me convinced.

Of course!  Why should we be the only intelligent(?) beings in the universe?  That would be the height of arrogance, IMHO!

oh yeah, why not. I don't think we're the only living beings in the universe.
      There is so much written and filmed about it. The book sounds interesting.

16. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Hi Ryan,

I don't know the back history of any of this but..

I read the first hub as being humorous and flattery in it's own way.  You're 'famous' - you get mentioned.  All publicity is good publicity - that sort of thing.  Plus I thought the meal descriptions were fabulous.

Then I read the second hub twice and thought why is Ryan complaining about his own hub?  Ok, it's early in the morning - but then I saw the comment.

First of all you can just delete dodgy comments but then you know that.  And I know from experience how the constant nitpicking from someone can gradually build - it's how trolls work.

But it is just that - someone who is jealous, seeking attention, nothing better to do with their time.

I like reading your forum posts and have learnt a lot from your postings about various aspects of writing online that I would never have considered.  So I would miss your contribution.

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I read them too, and got the same impression.  The first seemed like a tongue in cheek story with your name in it giving you publicity; the second - we all get the odd crap comment which we can either delete or give them a roasting (I prefer the latter).

17. profile image0

My husband is a physicist and he says it's impossible for living beings to travel the distance - whereever they're from. (I think he might be part of the conspiracy.)

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unless they are very long-lived or can surpass the speed of light - he is right.

I still believe though. Because it gives my life meaning. lol

cya Ryan. Nice flounce. big_smile

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

Then he should know all about the string theory.  Inter-dimensional travel perhaps.  But some people thought we would never go to the moon either.  (some still don't think so)

3. skyfire profile image79
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If they managed to find/build worm-holes/warp gates across multiple galaxies or managed to travel at speed of light or long age(immortality), then it's possible. Some of the theories from this person are worth to read.

18. rebekahELLE profile image85

Wasn't there a documentary about it on The History Channel? Sometimes I watch those alien docs.

There are many of them!  Dan Akroyd produced a very interesting UFO doc.

19. profile image0

Yes there was Rebekahelle and the author has been on them. He's been dead for quite a few years. I was just reading some crtiques of the book on the internet. He did get quite a few facts wrong about dates in other people's lives.

But unless he's into seances as well, I won't get to ask.

20. profile image0

Actually that's not true. If I can perfect my time travel I can meet him back in Roswell and just watch the whole thing.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85

there you go!  Did you ever read Michael Crichton's Timeline?  It's a novel about quantum travel back into European history. I loved it.

1. profile image0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I did love that book! And it's nearly 2am, so I'm off to bed. Guess Ryan has already left his own party. Night Night.

Nighty night. It is 6:40 where Ryan is - guess he had a late night. big_smile

nice!
          yes, it's late, hitting the beach tomorrow aft.,  so goodnight all.
          xo Ryan

21. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

I don't know any other place than this forum to keep in touch with you. Or maybe i need to join excerptz forum ? lol. You realized it way too late that anonymity is very important in AM world. I don't know how much to take these online insults/attacks seriously but it's good to vent when you can't take it. I hope to see you in some other affiliate marketing forums.

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But it's easy to create new work that's anonymous.

22. rebekahELLE profile image85

I just found this first one, part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcXIX5aj … re=related

23. profile image0

I've been reading over here. http://www.realufos.net/2007/05/art-bel … hilip.html

Apparently his electronic knowledge is way off. But he really did hold very responsible positions.

24. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

Night Folks.

11:27am here, i need to find cricket world cup thread and tease sri lankan hubbers. big_smile

They losing? smile

1. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They lost world cup final against India. big_smile

Ah - that is going to bite. big_smile

25. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Has badcompany actually ever followed through on any type of threat that would harm you or anyone else in real life? I think that would be the one and only thing that would make me want to leave if I was being harassed by him.

You're awesome, I hope you don't completely leave. sad

26. Jim Hunter profile image59
    Jim Hunterposted 13 years ago

I thought this was rather funny and descriptive as to how you present yourself.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-ryankett

27. ThomasE profile image68
    ThomasEposted 13 years ago

It's easy enough to get another identity (profile), and write hubs without anyone knowing who you are. If hubpages is lucrative, it is probably best to do that.

I think having too many hubs under the same account makes you too vulnerable to the random weirdos.

Actually, random weirdos are preferable to the kind of people who will nick all your best ideas and niches. Flying under the radar is probably a good idea, even with your own sites.

28. BobbiRant profile image62
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

I pretty much think this place has outlived it's purpose for me too.  Too much junk is allowed to go on here while other things get swept under the rug.  Good post!

29. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

Sorry to see you leave Ryan! If any of your decent hubs are not needed I would happily give them a new home wink lol

I wish you all the best and am confident that you will land on your feet come what may. Life is way to short for this sort of stuff to get to you, if leaving HP is the way to go so that your time isn't wasted with such nonsense then its probably the right move. Your life, you gotta do what you gotta do smile

30. GmaGoldie profile image81
    GmaGoldieposted 13 years ago

I believe Hub Pages is a learning ground.  It is the best place to learn how the Internet and SEO works.

I apologize for the monkeys you have encountered but life is like that. 

It is time for your next chapter and I am very happy for you.

If you let the monkeys scare you away - the monkeys win.  Fly the coup, spread your wings, enjoy your own website.  Return to us on rare occasion - we will always welcome you back.

Best of luck to you on your new endeavors.

31. Mikeydoes profile image44
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

I was trying to find out what was going on or who the person or people even are. Either way it wouldn't make sense for you to leave. Just take a breather. Most people don't care what 1 loser says. I'm pretty active and I have no idea what happened.

What did the Hubpages staff say about it?

32. Eve Foss profile image69
    Eve Fossposted 13 years ago

Just thought you should know, Ryan, that some of us newbies who are just getting our feet wet would miss you considerably. When I read through forum posts and see your name, I always stop and take it seriously. I hope you will create an anonymous profile and continue to share.

33. ns1209 profile image64
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

Don't know you but bye and wish you the best of luck online and offline and maybe we will find Excerptz in the top 5000 sites eventually!

Good luck!

34. Mrvoodoo profile image59
    Mrvoodooposted 13 years ago
    1. profile image0
      EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Love it lol

35. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

Ryan! sad

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)