jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

My nhighest hubscore ever...

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I got my very first 97 today..in 16 months

not sure why I never had an authorscore higher than that but Ill be onto 100 next guys wink

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had 98 once, and then worked really hard to get it up to 100. It went down ...

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

94 is all that  I have  ever got to as far as hub score goes.. and then began the slide back to 90's ...on the weekends like today it is at 89 or 88 sad I wish it would get to hundred... I don't care to much about profile score but there are some hubs that I wish would get there.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I had one hub that took so long to publish it was close o 80 a point of publishing and hit 100 pretty quick, think its back down in the 80's now lol

It was fun to see but was no reflection on how well it would preform long term, traffic wise or earning wise. It seems more like a status thing, which I do enjoy in that it motivates to try harder etc. but when a hub hits 100 and doesn't preform long term I start wanting to set other goals smile

4. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

I think Richie is talking about his Hubber or Author Score, even though the title says Hubscore - at least, that's what I get from his post.

1. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Camlo is right, I was half asleep when I posted this and meant hubber score tongue

5. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

That's great! I know it shouldn't matter, but it always makes me happy when my hubber score (or hubscore) increases. I'm sure you'll hit 100 soon!

6. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

I have had an author score of 100, a couple of times.
    I had a hub that got to a 100, for a while.
    And I have written exactly 100 hubs.

But I am nowhere near earning 100 dollars in total since joining.

ps. If I were more of a poet I'd have jazzed that up a bit.