jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Promotion Assist

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Say, I just had an idea.

When we want to publicize our hubs, it would be a great help if the "My Account" page list of all our hubs contained the actual URL that we could copy/paste.

I realize they are automatically linked to the page on which they appear to the public by their titles in our list, but it
    would save a lot of time over having to "hub hop" to each one of our hubs we want to promote in order to pick up the URLs.

The time spent going to each hub for the URL is not bad if you only want to promote a single hub, but sometimes some of us (or am I the only weirdo?) may want to promote a group of hubs all at once, and so need several URLs together.  If they were visible all on the 'My Account' page it would be helpful.

Thanks...Just a suggestion.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

On the stats section of my account:

right click the hub name, then choose "copy link location".  The URL is now on the clipboard and can be pasted somewhere else.

At least it works with FF.

3. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Try the "export csv". smile

4. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Actually, let's see what that does when placed in the forums:

Edit: It works. smile

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I just copy the linked URL from the titles, ala wilderness.  Too make them visible would be redundant in a sense and add a massive amount of clutter.

6. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

(Groooaaaannnnn)... I wonder why I can never figure these things out for myself--that they are not obvious to me or something...

All my "great ideas" turn out to be not so hot... (grumble, grumble,  mutter, mutter...)

How to feel stupid in one easy lesson.  ..  sad   

Thanks, folks...I appreciate your time.

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Tis always best to copy the url when you publish and save it in a file on your computer for quick access. smile No idea's or suggestions are dumb wink no need to be hard on yourself. big_smile