jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Why can't I publish my first hub

1. sammy@isinay profile image60
    sammy@isinayposted 6 years ago

Fellow hubbers, I hope you can help me out with this.  I am a newbie here and I want to publish my first one.  I have one hub here but when I tried to publish it.. it says in red color that there is a problem with your account or that there is a problem with your ip address. Before publishing it I tried to google it and find out out if there is an article with the same title or topic but the result was negative.. what seems to be the problem.. I hope I can figure this out with your help. Can I still republish this same article or can I post it on another website since it is still not published anyway.. Thank you very much.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Problem with the account would mean a banned account. Problem with the IP address would mean that the IP address you are using has previously been associated with spam or other irregularities, thus it has been blocked. It can happen if using a public or shared computer. Either way, contact HubPages to get the matter cleared up.

sammy@isinayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.. How should I remedy this.. I tried to publish this article before on a website  but i was unsuccessful so I thought that it was okay to publish it as a hub and I run a search on it if this same article was published before I and the result was negative.

1. profile image0

By what you have explained in your original post, your publishing privileges have been suspended. So you will need to contact HubPages to explain that you are new to HubPages and that you have not violated any rules. If you are using a public or shared computer, that may be a problem.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

If your hub breaks any of the rules of the site it can't be published. Some of the most important things to look out for are duplicate content, too short, adult content and too much advertising.

http://hubpages.com/faq/

If you are still having issues, contact the team:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

sammy@isinayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is there a way to cure the defect. there are many comments below.. malicious link, deleted, etc. how will I know which of them is the violation.   Does that mean that my account is cancelled.  What shall I do.
      thank you.

2. profile image0

Indeed. Only the moderators will be able to help.

working