jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense approval time?

1. Terri Paajanen profile image84
    Terri Paajanenposted 6 years ago

My boyfriend is a new hubber and its been so long since I did all the beginner stuff that I can't remember  smile

How long does it usually take for Google to approve a new adsense application? He signed up through Hubpages but hasn't heard anything for several weeks now. I thought there was an autoresponder or something but now I'm not so sure. The page in the Learning Center just lists the steps, with no mention of the wait times. It says that Google will ask for more info, but I don't know if that is before or after the approval delay.

He (Mike Outdoors) had several well-ranking hubs complete before he started the process.

I keep telling him to be patient but if we had some kind of idea what time frame we're looking at, it may be easier to wait.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

1. Jlbowden profile image82
      Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Terri:

I have been with Hubpages a little over two months. When I applied for google adsense after my first month, my account was approved in two days. So as you can see it varies with each individual.

Jl

2. SandyMcCollum profile image79
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I've read that the time frame differs greatly. Some hear back right away, which was my case, and some have to wait weeks. See if there's a help-post about it in Google's forums. Good luck!

3. jacqui2011 profile image88
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I applied for Adsense two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet either. Their website states a few days but from what I can gather its a bit out of date. I too am trying to be patient but it is difficult when there are no clear guidelines. I'll keep checking. Fingers crossed!

1. Terri Paajanen profile image84
      Terri Paajanenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you get any email or anything when you applied? Like a "thank you for applying" kind of notice?

1. jacqui2011 profile image88
        jacqui2011posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No I didn't get a confirmation or an acknowledgement when I applied.

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Ask him to send a reminder, it usually helps. Yes, the approval time for each country varies, but for Canada ( if my guess is right) it should be quicker.  Keep writing and it will eventually happen. smile
    Best wishes!

working