jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (18 posts)

Traffic seems to be perking up beyond normal today...

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Traffic seems to be perking up above the usual Monday expectations.

I wonder if we are in for another traffic spike later this week like we had 2-3 weeks ago. smile

Anyone else above their usual Monday?

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

No just the same at the moment...for Hubpages anyway!

3. cre8tive profile image82
    cre8tiveposted 6 years ago

Yup traffics up.

Not to 'the spike' levels but definitely a mini spike - i.e. nudging pre-algo levels.

Most of the increased traffic seems to be coming from a few sales hubs - so I'm now off to look at where it is coming from.

4. paradigmsearch profile image86

It seems to be across the board for me. No one hub in particular. I am herewith preparing for a good karma week (famous last words). smile

5. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

Mine is up slightly across the board (nothing really significant) with the exception of one hub - one of my hubs has skyrocketed. It used to get only 3-4 visits per day, and today it is above 100 views. Weird, but I'll take it!

paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'll bet someone organic'd you... smile

1. leahlefler profile image97
        leahleflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I checked the stats and a blog linked to my article. Cool! It will probably fade away as the blog article gets "old," but I'm happy for the traffic!

paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excellent! big_smile

Yes, my experience is the same. Alas, it does fade away...

The nirvana is when the links keep generating more links of course. I hope yours results in that. smile

6. paradigmsearch profile image86

Or, depending on the hub, maybe you are getting iphone/ipod glasses overflow. lol

7. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 6 years ago

Geez, I wish mine would perk up.  I thought it was on the upswing when we had that mini-spike a week or two ago, but since then, it has taken a nap.  I can't wake it up, either.  It just snores the day away.

8. paradigmsearch profile image86

The google adsense total for prior-to-April is still wrong in the new beta adsense. Is anyone seeing a correct total?

9. paradigmsearch profile image86

Well.., the topic title is just as good for today as it was yesterday.

It’s not like my traffic doubled or anything, but it’s still higher than what I would normally expect. And doesn’t seem attributable to any particular source or reason. Anyone else having an above average Tuesday?

10. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Yup traffic is high...but clicks are poor.. I hope that changes too smile

1. KristenGrace profile image60
      KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm with you.  For awhile both were up, but today not so much.

11. mquee profile image83
    mqueeposted 6 years ago

For some reason I get periodic spikes in traffic. Never been able to figure it out though.

12. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 6 years ago

My traffic seems to have sky rocketed over the past few days.  Is a very nice suprise, don't seem to be getting many extra clicks from it though.

13. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 6 years ago

My traffic is strongly up too but clicks are still very poor.  recently turned off HubPages Ad Program but AdSense clicks are still very low so will probably turn HubAds back on.

Trouble with HubAds is you can't measure the performance of individual hubs (just get a daily total).

14. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I had to run for cover with all the blue icicle arrows falling in my stats! yikes

Thank the flying spaghetti monster for those 2 lonely red arrows acting like prozac big_smile (and the ones simply getting steady same old same old traffic)

working