jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Nws hubs waiting for some fedback from the people that know!

1. Jonathan Grimes profile image76
    Jonathan Grimesposted 6 years ago

Hi All
    Just a quick post to get some feedback on my hubpages as I am nw to this and really do want to pick up the pace. Thought I would get some feedback from the experts on hubpages (you guys) and se where it leads me.

Any feedback is welcome but bear in mind this is new to me.

Heres my profile page where you can click through to my hubs, as mentioned, feedback is welcome. My goal is to increase Adsense income.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Jonathan+Grimes

Thanks in advance to all who give feedback.
    Jon

2. Jonathan Grimes profile image76
    Jonathan Grimesposted 6 years ago

I better start off with an apology, the title is meant to say New hubs in need of some feedback...

Sorry all...

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I looked at a few of your hubs, and they looked good - at first. But after reading the first one and beginning the second, the grammatical problems, intermittent keyword stuffing, use of bold print and scads of hyperlinks just made it impossible to continue.

I'm sure you've got some great content in there, but I really think you need to learn to write for the reader -- not for the sale. If you can do that, sales will follow naturally.

1. Jonathan Grimes profile image76
      Jonathan Grimesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback, all is welcome. I am new to this and rushing a little and there seems to be a lot of information on what you should be doing and not doing. I think I am going to go back over and look at the elements you suggested.

Thanks for the feedback and could you let me know which ones you looked at before stopping.

working