jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

A Poll: Mark Knowles vs. Me

1. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

In another place, Mark called me an a**hole with zero sense of humor. I'd like to find out if this is true in your opinion. I admit I think of Mark along the same lines, so please vote in this poll:

Who is a bigger a**hole, Mark Knowles or me?

(Saying the name doesn't qualify as a personal attack, we both have good self-esteem, so we won't be offended.) smile

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Since I don’t visit the political/religious forums, I am sure that both of you are fellow fine human beings in your own right. smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Hmmm...that is a tough one...

3. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

As you ask - I had a long thought about this and then decided that it was an attempt at setting up a humorous situation so -

You are both definately @ssholes but I would have to say the difference is that Mark is definately more humorous than you.

I vote for Mark.

Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm humor-less so I'm leaving it up to Mark to chime in and create the humor.

4. NateSean profile image84
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

I would vote...that this is not high school so who cares one way or the other? If you're that insecure about yourself that you really care what some dude you'll never meet in real life thinks of you, then perhaps you need more help than a simple popularity poll can offer you.

I'm seeing a psychiatrist about this. I'm just hoping for a little temporary boost right now.

Mark is way more popular and well-known than me, that's why I'm optimistic that more people will dislike him. wink

2. donotfear profile image89
      donotfearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"..Eoooohh. tut tut...."

5. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Mark is my future mentor.. so I can't call him names ... but I will email you a list if you like smile

..and for the record, I am a bigger a hole then ALL of you!

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Still waiting for the $87,000. sad

Until that time........................

2. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile smile smile

6. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

One question-Is being an a$$hole good or bad?  The bigger the better?  I'm not clear on the judging criteria!  lol

I'm assuming an @sshole with zero sense of humor is bad enough. So in this case, the smaller the better. big_smile

7. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I was going to Abuse you Verbally.. But then I realized a picture tells a 1000 words.... So yeah.. enjoy your caning!! big_smile

<snipped mature image>

8. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago