Question about Adsense

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
    Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago

Here goes.. and I hope I make sense :0/

I have two different Google (or gmail) accounts.. one I've had for a long time and the other I opened when I joined HP for purposes of having a gmail account which is specifically for my HP account and also my Adsense account.

On my old google account I have a blogger account that I've had for a while that I have put some work into. So far I have only been using Adsense on HP but I keep thinking I'm limiting my earning capacity by not placing them on my blog too.

My question is can I place ads from my current adsense account on my blog which is on another google account?  I keep thinking it shouldn't matter but you never know...  I've had quite a scare recently with Adsense (account closed and then reinstated) and I'm still very cautious and scared I'm going to do something wrong.

I thought someone might just know this offhand and I hope my question made sense!   Thanks

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

No problem. You can use your AdSense affiliate ID anywhere. Only one AdSense account per person is allowed. The differing email addresses will not matter, as long as your are responsible for the contents on the blog.

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Website Examiner! That is what I was thinking but needed to be sure. I appreciate it.. I'm almost scared to do it with the trouble I've had with Adsense lately but might as well give it a try.