jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Blank space after text

1. kevin.howell profile image72
    kevin.howellposted 5 years ago

How do I remove the white space between text and links?

1. theherbivorehippi profile image82
      theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you referring to your Capitalism hub?  Go into edit the text capsule...put your cursor at the bottom and backspace some of that extra space you have going on.  I do it all the time too...not sure how it ends up there but you just have extra blank lines in your text capsule.  At least that's what it looks like.  Let me know if this makes sense?  I'm not always the best at explaining things.

1. kevin.howell profile image72
        kevin.howellposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the help

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

You can move your capsules around using the green arrow keys then use the 'Preview' button to see how it will look. smile hope that helps.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Links should be embedded in words. You shouldn't have full length links displayed in your hub. It looks sloppy and extremely amateurish.

I'm only assuming I understood your post, with my above comment. It was the only thing I could think you were talking about.

If you could clarify a little more, then feel free. wink

Cagsil..maybe he means the blank space in the text capsule?  Like, if you look at the Capitalism hub...there's blank space.  I get it all the time too?  Don't know why but I just have to go in and backspace from the bottom of the capsule upward.  Of course...I could be misunderstanding the OP?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Hippi, I could be misreading the OP myself. I think you might be right about the problem. Either way, it's nice to see you. smile

Always a pleasure! wink

2. kevin.howell profile image72
      kevin.howellposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am an amateur.  I'm not sure what you mean about links embedded in words.  thanks for the input

working