jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Forum Post

1. the clean life profile image76
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

I keep getting this message:

Sorry, the post you are looking for is no longer available on this page. If it still exists you should be able to find it here now:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1571187.

I click on the link but takes me no where. Is there a problem with this with anyone else?

1. tritrain profile image76
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HubPages apparently is having speed issues and I suspect this is the cause of the message that you are getting.

1. Cagsil profile image58
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's having issues. lol

2. the clean life profile image76
        the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks tritrain for the update. everything now seems to working fine . so far so good. Have a great one!!!

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"I click on the link but takes me no where. Is there a problem with this with anyone else?" I get that now and then.
    I just don't bother. It is just a glitch
    and not censorship.

Thanks as I said looks like HP fixed it for now. >>Now they have to fix the numbers on my or maybe our Statistic .All numbers out of line for views , comments etc.

3. Cagsil profile image58
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Yes, there seems to be a glitch in the forums. I opened a thread about it once before, to see if there was anyone else experiencing the problem.

Some, like myself, have seen it happen from time to time. I think it is becoming more frequent though. hmm

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

The clean life .. .I guess the thread was deleted.. you get such a message only when a thread has been deleted. Hope that helps:)smilesmile

why would they delete a thread

1. Cagsil profile image58
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, it's not the thread. It's the post and it's not actually deleted. wink

working