jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Multiple Adsense Account

1. 0
    iamtheknowerposted 8 years ago

I just want to clear my doubt about multiple adsense account. My question is that are different members of same family allowed to have different Adsense Account even when their addresses are same and they use same computer and internet connection to blog. I searched on the net but could not find satisfactory answer. Moreover, what is Google's stance over this issue for the people in different countries.Do different rule apply to different countries?

1. 0
      daflaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Not that I think you would do this, but it's been tried (and failed at) so just remember that they track the IP of every click, so if they find that you are cross clicking each other's accounts, or that an account is obtained illegally, such as they are a child and you lied about their age, your account will be closed and all monies from those clicks will be taken away from you.

Google doesn't play with Adsense.  They lost a lot of customers because of fraudulent clicks, so they're making it harder to cheat now, and are really tough with those who do.  I believe I read (can't remember where) that they are thinking of prosecuting some of the most aggregious offenders, to make them repay the monies paid so that they can reimburse their adwords customers.

They do not accept adsense accounts from certain countries, simply because of fraudulent clicks.

1. 0
        iamtheknowerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The problem with me is that I just own a single computer and my wife wants to have a separate adsense account. I do not intend to do any fraud. Do you know a way so that I can talk directly to Google guys in this regard.

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 8 years ago

What country are you in?

3. 0
    iamtheknowerposted 8 years ago

I live mostly in India but I often move to different places and countries.

4. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Regarding same PC and other adsense account users using it! this is fine because  you all have different names and bank account details!

If your not engaged in any kind of fraud, will be fine!

. smile