jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

All of my Hubs flagged?

1. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 5 years ago

I've been receiving several emails about my Hubs being too promotional under the new guidelines.

Fair enough. I've been revising them as I receive the emails.

However, today I sign in and see ALL of my hubs are red flagged, and now are being labeled as "sub-standard".

This may be the case on a few, but how can it be used as a wide label for all, when most are perfectly fine?

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As everyone said contact team@hubpages.com , they will help you sort it out. As of now you only have 1 hub.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Since we can't see your hubs, we can't really help.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I read this earlier and didn't know what to say, but I've since had a wee think about it.

It looks to me like HP are taking a pro-active role in bringing the site up to standard.

We were warned to change our hubs that had too many product listings, and some of us, judging by what I read on the forums, decided to leave it until the individual hubs were flagged.

Then for a week or so, each individual hub that was automatically flagged had to be edited by the author and re-submitted for publication.

But maybe there were too many of us, and too much work for too few people, and instead they just flagged the profile.

That would explain the Spacey Gracey scenario and also Pakpub, because what they did was not only unpublish all their hubs, they went a step further and banned the users!

That was a step too far, so now it look like they are unpublishing all the hubs of people who haven't complied on a few.

Surely it is easier to identify your own hubs that break the new guidelines, and edit them before a moderator gets to them?

1. mdlawyer profile image61
      mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Better contact the Hubpages team and they will answer to your concern.

2. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 5 years ago

Have you heard anything further Dr23?

3. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago

I've addressed this via email.  Thanks to everyone who pointed Dr23 in the right direction!

1. Rudra profile image58
        Rudraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same thing happened to me, all hubs are now substandard. I have contacted the HP team. Hope they respond.

4. Darknlovely3436 profile image39
      Darknlovely3436posted 5 years ago

I have been having the same problem with some of my hubs,
      I guess new management, and new rules is taking place here...

5. TattooVirgin profile image60
      TattooVirginposted 5 years ago

Me too, I've just removed some of the Amazon products, which I had loaded pretty heavy and the bans were lifted.  Good Luck with it and stick to it.