Why cant I submit my Hub Page?

1. Impact_James profile image60
    Impact_Jamesposted 5 years ago

Hi, I'm having problems submitting my hub page. All content is completely unique and follows all the guidelines, however when I do, I am presented with the following:

"Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

It sounds pretty strong, but I genuinely have no idea why this would be the case. Does anyone have any ideas?

1. tritrain profile image78
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can't see any of your Hubs, but I'm guessing that you have another account since this one shows you just joining.

Are any of the other accounts in trouble on HubPages?  If so, then I would say your IP address is labeled as "questionable" or whatever.

If you think this is in error feel free to submit a request to http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

It sounds like you've run into the issue of IP address and it's relation to SPAM on Hubpages. Just email Staff and you should be okay, as long as your hubs are quality and not spammy.

Good luck. wink