jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

I am an unpopular hubber now

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I think the hubber community does not like or care for me anymore. I am sorry to use such strong words but am forced to do so as in the last 48 hours I have asked 3 questions and none have been answered. I can't believe this as I had always got answers to my questions in the past. I think I can officially qualify as the most unpopular hubber as anyway I have dismal traffic to my hubs anyway.

Here are the links to the three questions:

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry to hear that.  I'm sure it has nothing against you personally, as there's so many forums that maybe some hubbers just missed it.

sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All three were missed is something that is bit hard to believe. All the questions were important for me. Hope I get a few answers to them now.

2. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like you , no worries and I will happy to check them out. You are far from unpopular so I believe that your threads could be overlooked because there are so many posting.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I disagree.

Everyone is in their own world, just as you are.

And that applies to here, there, and everywhere; including other planets, galaxies, and parallel universes.

4. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And before you asked those three questions, did you happen to search the forum threads as to relations to your proposed questions? Hmmmm...... hmm

I checked on your three questions and the only one that I can see that hasn't been answered would be the first one.

The other two have resources already within the forums. It most likely isn't anything against you as a person, but many people are getting tired of people asking the same question over and over again or opening up threads that already exist.

I know it is one of the frustrating parts of being interactive within the community. What it truly speaks about is the actions of individuals who refuse to do any sort of effort, aside of asking the question.

Just a thought. hmm

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I simply did not see the questions. smile
    It seems you have worked hard, that is quite a lot of hubs in 18 months as I see it. I will check your hubs again and get back to you. I believe many questions don't receive answers. It seems to depend on who is around at the time. Being in Australia, I often see that the rest of the world is asleep when I come online. smile

I don't have any answers for you unfortunately, I am not an expert in any of them. smile Someone with more knowledge will help surely?

sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I understand the time differences in various parts of world. I am not sure which part of Australia you are. Its early morning here at 4:00 AM I post my questions around this time and it is evening or late afternoon in US right now so I think this should be a time most hubbers would be online as a large percentage of hubbers are from US. Even Australia and New Zealand I believe its morning now. Its only Europe which is sleeping right now.

1. recommend1 profile image71
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't get paranoid - the time difference means that there are loads of times that few people are online. The other issue is that the high number of new posts from paid political posters over the last few weeks pushes unanswered posts off the front couple of pages very very quickly. (I see there is another one up there now)  Your questions are not like discussion issues where anyone can answer -  they are waiting for one of a few people to come online and see them.

Just bump them up occasionally, against the rules but mods are not totally stupid and realise that the alternative is for you to make a new post instead and so would leave it alone I am sure.

2. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I am on early today, it is 8.45 Saturday morning here in Melbourne. It will be dead as  a doornail in a few hours in my experience.
        You will probably get your answers this time. smile I agree with AEvans, it is not about your popularity.
        I read your hub about acne and left a comment. It was a great hub, but possibly will be seen by Google as word stuffed. You use "acne" a lot in the early part of the hub.

My best information hubs, in fact my best hubs do not always return good traffic until I fine tune the title and keywords using a keyword tool.
        I hope you find the answers you want today. smile

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Question #1: No.

Question #2: http://tinyurl.com/3ghgaw4

Question #3: Use Google's Wonder Wheel to help with ideas.

4. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

<3 you

5. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Maybe not many know the answers....lol