jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub taken down.

1. Harvey Stelman profile image60
    Harvey Stelmanposted 5 years ago

Hub, This article is in red on my account page, I am sure it would have received many replies from Hubbers.

Harvey Stelman

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes a Hub, if considered over promotional by Hubpages team, will be taken down or removed for that reason. Once you make any corrections within this Hub, the team will review or re-edit it. Afterward it should be in blue and re posted with the other articles under your account. Also if one of your articles is pink, it means that you have some questionable content in the article. For example you may have a picture used from somewhere on the internet that has a watermark on it. Once you remove this picture and replace with something similar,without a mark, it too will be reviewed and if found satisfactory by hubpages team, republished or re posted as well. I hope my explanations for why your HUB could have disappeared was helpful?

1. Harvey Stelman profile image60
        Harvey Stelmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

J, I changed a pic on one, and wan't successful. H

2. Jlbowden profile image81
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

Okay, I did have a past problem like this. However if changing the pic didn't work, than take re-edit or look over this particular article again. Possibly there is some duplicate content in reference to your article that is somewhere else on the WWW. If this does not work, than contact the Hubpages team directly, they will be able to answer this question for sure. I also have found that the Hubber by the name of Web Examiner also seems to know everything about Hubpages rules of the road. Hope this additional info. helps.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Jlbowden has done an excellent job explaining some of the possibilities. The key phrases are: Overly promotional, duplicate content, substandard; all searchable in the FAQs. Then there is unacceptable content; and the new rules for placement of certain capsules; minimum number of words per Amazon product etc.

Research the problem. If still unsure, better contact HubPages prior to resubmitting the hub for publication. Repeatedly resubmitting a hub can - and sometimes does - cause an account to be banned.