jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Why doesn't the HP Team ever leave random comments on Hubs?

1. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

Just curious, I think it would increase rather raise the bar on many Hubbers as it would feel most rewarding having say; Maddie [please don't ban me] leave like 5 comments a month, and the whole family each leave 5 a month.

Clearly no expectations of response but you could also vote on this Hub, and we may think we have raised the bar anticipating this visit, but we would also be open to negative but constructive feedback as well?

well?

anyone?

someone?

my hub's on fire, my mistake you put that one out!!!! LMBO

seriously I know we're all busy, we comment on your hubs, OK starting to sound a little selfish

Really the OP should put the lap top away and sleep but now I must know if I'll get a comment.

I only centered you out Maddie because you truly are fair, especially with bans, and your a writer.

hmmmmm.......  big_smile [lyrics loses dozens of followers and 3 hubs later........]

1. tritrain profile image76
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think that's a great idea!

It would show that they are a part of the community, instead of being this behind-the-scenes, omnipotent presence.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
        Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do leave comments on Hubs I find especially interesting, and often tweet them (@MaddieRuud)... Of course, since I am currently spending most of my time moderating rules violations, I have less time to read the good stuff.

Simone does an excellent job of leaving comments on Hubs.  I tend to do more forum participation.  Ari (one of our fabulous engineers) can be seen frequently interacting in the Q&A section.  The point being, we do all participate in the community in different ways.  We could all stand to do more of it, certainly, but it's especially crazy around HP HQ right now, especially for the moderation team.  Thanks for the reminder.

1. profile image0
          kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maddie, I had no idea and that's amazing and motivating, Thank You-do have a best guess idea how swamped you are though too

gotta run, I'm sure, there's a comment on my hub today, It's just too good not to ha lol

cheers and thanks for clearing that up.

Think that now this is my second one year anniversary i shall talk of team not staff as it does truly stand true! ;D

[hoping that gets me a famous worldwide read comment today hmm:]

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4872601_f248.jpg

2. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like it...great thought

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Not a bad idea. smile And one a week wouldn't be too onerous.

3. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Kimberly, you just gave me an idea for a new thread.smile

1. profile image0

late, I'm always late

what thread

this one sure ain't rockin

but I'm bringing it back

lol

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 5 years ago

They've got plenty on their plate as it is, but I do know that Simone has been leaving plenty of encouraging comments on hubs.

5. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Simone leaves a ton of encouraging comments! Seriously! Hates off to her because there have been times when I just wonder if it's all worth it and she (or another hubber) will leave a really comprehensive (accidentally wrote apprehensive at first, lol) comment that will just keep me going!

Like the last poster said, they've got a lot on their plate, but I am actually working on some software that might make HubPages' job much easier.

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lol, I meant hats* off. I said hates off.... Sorry about that Simone, no hate coming from me.

6. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

"Like the last poster said, they've got a lot on their plate, but I am actually working on some software that might make HubPages' job much easier "

- Are You A ShareHolder, or Under Hypnotism, or Just Hoping To Be Noticed? roll

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, it's actually software for something else, but it may also serve a purpose for HubPages as well.

Why do you attack me on all the threads I post on?

2. profile image0

I am of all three *sigh*

dang you already knew that

lol

7. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

cool

working