Trying to find the right category

1. NateSean profile image84
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

Amazingly, when I type "Bullying" or "Bullies" into the New Hub search box, the most interesting category it comes up with is "unconventional marriage".

Now, Bullying is not a new or obscure concept. If anything it is still a very hot topic of debate in the media.

My hub addresses the common suggestions a kid will hear from people working in the school when they complain about bullies, and why those suggestions are basically full of crap. But I don't want to post it in the wrong category, lest some flag happy jerk comes along and tries to knock me down a peg.

So any suggestions about where a topic like this would go, please shout it out. Don't be shy, because, well, I really think this is a worthwile hub to read. And it's about time someone who was bullied all of his life tell the teachers and educators who frequent hub how it feels to have your experiences trivialized.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I checked some of Patty Inglish's hubs on bullying and she has one that is student related under Deviant Behavior and Social Control

Education and Science> Sociology and Anthropology> Deviant Behavior and Social Control.

I found others under the Parenting topic, but I would probably try to fit it in the Education category.