jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

using kontera for payment?

1. steinar993 profile image61
    steinar993posted 5 years ago

hi i just joined here and i am using kontera as a payment that is transferred to my paypal account their minimum payout is 50 dollars how do i know how much i currently have?

1. scarletquill99 profile image83
      scarletquill99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry too much about Kontera - in a few months you will no longer be able to use Kontera on HubPages.  Just focus on using AdSense and Amazon.

2. 60
      kontera1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello steinar993

My name is David, I am a Community Manager at Kontera.

In regards to your questions about knowing how much money you currently have earned:

You can go to your reports page from your publisher center: https://publishers.kontera.com/sites/176461/reports

Then click on "custom date period". You can search your earnings back 6 months. For anything over that, or to see your current account balance if that's a different number you have to contact support at supoprt@kontera.com.

If you have any further questions feel free to email me at davids@kontera.com

David Stein
      Kontera Community Manager

2. steinar993 profile image61
    steinar993posted 5 years ago

do they accept paypal also?

1. Jlbowden profile image79
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To answer your second question...yes, Amazon and google Adsense accepts Paypal. Just make sure that these programs are currently linked to  your bank account or credit card. This is important in order for you to get paid in the future. Also if you haven't been offered it at the current time, the Hubpages Ad program is new and will eventually be rolled out to everyone by June. You can read more about this program in the forums. Welcome aboard new hubber!