jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How to write first hub?

1. buttar_d profile image61
    buttar_dposted 5 years ago via iphone

I am new here and want to write down my first hub. Can anyone help me from what topic to choose from and what to write. I will be thankful to you all.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/  This place tells you how to go about your first hub. You can write on what ever you want,  but I would suggest that you write on subjects that you are conversant with. The rest of it is here follow the link
      Welcome to HP

2. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Pick a topic you are familiar with or know thoroughly. It should be informative and helpful to your reader. It shouldn't be short or vague on information.

I would hope that you read the TOS for Hubpages and Google Adsense. If not, then please do so. After that, read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center, so as to get a better grasp on "what is a hub"?

If you would like the community's help, you have two choices, one of which, you've already taken by posting this thread. However, if your information request is too general, as it is, then the decision will remain in a state of stagnation.

If you specify topics you like or know about, then you could tell the community and get responses or use the search feature and find similar threads on the topics you like or know about. Other than that- Welcome to Hubpages! smile

2. Ritsos profile image67
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Start by writing about something you are passionate about or at least have an interest in otherwise you will be quickly bored.

You will probably find, like me, that your interests don't make money though so if that is your reason you may need to also write on money making topics ... Don't ask me what they are .. I haven't figured that out myself yet :-)

1. thejeffriestube profile image83
      thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would definately start with what you know. If you think about it, you can probably knock out your first 10 on just stuff you know about. Then expand to things you want to learn about. Do research, then write it up. Having 500 Hubs may seem great, but I think having 50 Hubs that alot of people reads is better.