jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

When to expect payment for the Hubpages ad Program?

1. alexadry profile image91
    alexadryposted 6 years ago

For those who have reached the payout minimum in March when should payments arrive? If I look under payment history it shows as of April 4th my HubPages Ad Program Earnings (Mar 1 - Mar 31)and the balance owed, but nothing about when I should expect it. I checked my paypal account and nothing there yet, but still cannot understand why my balance amount is showing under payment history, if payment was not yet issued?

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

reading this thread may help
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/72562

alexadryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I actually read that thread but it does not apply to me since it is stating when to expect payments if you have not reached payout, but I did, and am confused by the fact payment history shows information but there is no actual history of payment since I have not yet been paid..did not want to hijack the thread so started my own since mine is a different situation..

1. earnestshub profile image87
          earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure, but I think my adsense has sometimes shown payment history when they have approved the payment. The payment arrived in my bank account soon after. smile Maybe this is similar?

I am not referring to adsense but the hubpages ad program..

1. earnestshub profile image87
              earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am aware of that, I was suggesting the procedure may be the same. smile

they seem indeed to be similar..I think google adsense took a bit too in giving the first payment, but once it started it was much easier then..

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

If you have not reached payout it will roll over to the next month, and if you reach payment in the next month you can expect payment within two months after that.

thank you darkside, I did reach payout for march, so will I be paid this month some time?

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I speak only from the experience of having had two payouts so take it with a grain of salt, I'll be expecting March's payout to come May 1st. If it comes before, fantastic, if it comes later, then it might be any time in May.

Ok, thank you..just needed to know as I am at a point where I need to make some financial decisions, and sort of had to figure out if I could have relied on it this month..

3. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Im still wishing I could join...sad

working