Corrected & Submitted But Not Reviewed From Weeks

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Dr. Amilia profile image41
    Dr. Amiliaposted 12 years ago

Hi,

My hub 'Glucolo Your Herbal Cure To Diabetes', was unpublished so whatever moderator alerts were, I fixed them and I resubmitted it for publication I think about 2 weeks ago and still it has not been reviewed.

The hub's rating has fallen down to 39.

Is there something wrong? How long does it usually take for a hub to be reviewed? Who can I contact in this matter? Please can someone help and guide me?

Thanks,
    Dr. Amilia

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Write to team HubPages again. They are the only ones who can help. Make sure you do not have too many outgoing links or watermarked pictures. A couple of my hubs had been unpublished but are right back, by just being in touch with team HP and following their recommendation.

Dr. Amiliaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your help sofs. I will see what I can do.

2. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 12 years ago

Completely off topic, but you do realize there is no cure for diabetes, right? Any hub you write claiming to do just that is a scam. You do know that, correct? Hopefully they don't allow you to publish such rubbish.

Thank you for your comment, only I wish you could have answered without deliberately attacking me.

3. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

Not to attack, but I feel the same way.  If you are writing a hub offering to "cure" diabeties with Dr. in your name you are acting irresponsibly.  If someone takes your advice and dies from it, is it really worth the 25 cents in adsense earnings?  Its a possibility.

I have changed the name of the hub to Glucolo - Your Herbal Guide For Managing Diabetes.

I realised that it was my fault and I should have chosen the title more carefully but that was not the reason my hub was unpublished.

Besides, I do not use adsense, amazon or any other online earning. The ads on my hubs are there by default. I haven't registered to any of these earning sites.

1. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, I certainly didn't realize that. I'm super-duper happy, then, that your hoodia, acai berry, vitoslim weight loss, dietrine carb blocker, tooth whitener, how to cure baldness, et.al. hubs are out there to help us all live better lives. I think you missed mesothelioma, though.

Please feel free to hate me all you wish. I do not and cannot control how you feel.

Only I came to the forum for help, had I known that an 'elite', I would have probably refrained from asking for help.

4. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

It's a little better.

Can I ask why you support this product if you aren't being paid?

I looked at their site and it's full of misinformation and outright lies. 

"While Type 2 diabetes is the fairly more common one also known as Non insulin dependant diabetes"

Actually, it's known as aquired diabeties.  As in it isn't present from birth.  Many individuals with type two diabetes are indeed insulin dependant.

"Glucolo™ has been tested for its effectiveness and side-effects by most experienced and famous doctors. After extensive research done by these doctors, it is revealed that Glucolo has no short-term and long-term side effects"

LMAO, not if they used the herbs that they said they did.  In years of herbal research I have came across exactly ONE herb that has no potential side effects at all.  Even dandelion has potential side effects.  Secondly, they are implying that they have medical approval.  NO HERBAL SUPPLEMENT in the united states has offical approval.  They aren't regulated, so they couldn't.

"It also helps overcome the lazyness that is caused due to diabetes and will also help accelarate the healing of wounds in the body."

Nice to know that diabetics are lazy.  Secondly, none of the herbs listed have any wound healing properties.

"Its fruit is cooling, diuretic and laxative"

Yep, sounds side-effect free to me.  You do realize that these people could die from potassium imbalance?

"The worst thing about diabetes is that there is no cure for it, however it can be easily controlled by using an appropriate medicine or supplement like Glucolo™"

Most dangerous statement in the world.  They are not equal treatments.  Not even close.  Insulin can not be replaced by any herb.  Period.  In addition, if these herbs would reduce blood sugar (and admittly there is some potential) it would not be a great enough reduction to effectively treat diabeties.  HOWEVER, the combination with insulin would could potentially drop blood sugars low enough to be dangerous.

"But we would like to inform you that the blend of herbs used in Glucolo have proven efficacy to help curing diabetes but it is of type two and not one"

And there is the promise of a cure. (Along with the title of the site) They did put some ambiguious language in the page though to protect themselves agains lawsuit.

As a final note, the herbs they claim to use are among the cheapest wholesale. At fifty dollars a bottle, I'm estimating about 48.00 dollars profit for them.

Not attacking you personally, but I HATE companies like this.  They prey on desperate people, give them dangerous advice and provide an herbal product that will absolutely not do what they say.  Furthermore, they take ruin the reputation of real herbalists. Ones that could actually recommend herbs that may help with the symptoms of the conditions by providing appropriate COMPLIMENTARY treatments.

I do not support the products. Also, I mentioned that I did not use any online earning method.

I was asked to write content for these sites by a friend. I do it as a favour.

5. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 12 years ago

@Melissa - And that's only one hub. I take this very personally because I have a daughter with type 1 diabetes, my father was a type 2 diabetic, and I almost lost a granddaughter to congenital hyperinsulinism. Despite the use of "Dr." in her name, she's not a doctor. She's just here looking for backlinks.

I am a doctor, I happen to have the ability to write so I write as a favour to my friend. Secondly, both my paternal and maternal grandfathers suffered from diabetes and my entire maternal side does. Both my grandfathers are dead because of complications from diabetes and I recently lost an uncle to diabetes.

So please ma'am / sir, do kindly refrain yourself.

Undoubtedly these hubs are written for backlinks and I will not deny that because it is the truth.

Thank you kindly. Have a good day.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)