jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Is this supposed to Look Like This??

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

On my Referral Tracker it looks like I don't have anything--anything at all
    Traffic Tokens--lists my tracker.
    Hub Views -gives me a number
    Hub Traffic--nothing.

What is the use of this referral chart if there isn't going to be anything in there?  Shouldn't there be a nunmber in all of those categories--if there is on the accounts page and in the hub statistics?

2. 0
    cvaughn570posted 8 years ago

Hub views = number of hub views that your tracker has generated
    Sign ups = will only show a number if they sign up while still under your tracker
    Hubs = The number of hubs that those who signed up under you have made
    Hub traffic = The traffic that your sign ups hubs have gotten

There will only be numbers in there if you someone clicks on your tracker.

I hope this helps ;-)

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Have you ever actually used your referral trackers in links? 

If not, what you're seeing is completely normal.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61

Yes I do and in every single article that I have published everywhere and in my signature line on my e-mail.  That is what is so puzzling.  I am getting readers from all over the net but nothing is showing up in my referrals--only in my stats.
    I do know two that have signed up--and they said that they used my link, but they are not showing up under me. I simply do not understand why they aren't or how to get them there.

5. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Hi Lady Guinevere

Please post a link here of your "tracker name" and a link (URL) you have used it in ,and we will easily  see if you have implemented it correctly

6. Lady Guinevere profile image61

I would love for you to come by and read my articles: http://hubpages.com/_35sahxpt0lubf/prof … +Guinevere 
    Leave your comments and
    If you want to join me and write your own hub articles then use this address:

7. Lady Guinevere profile image61

Another person signed up under me--Devisun7 and it doesn't show up under me either.

8. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

The fact that your stats show HubViews means that you are getting traffic through those trackers, but that nobody has actually signed up through a tracker.  Trackers only give you dibs on that visitor for 120 minutes, so if someone looks at your hub, bookmarks HubPages, and comes back later to sign up, you do not get credit for that person.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That doesn't seem fair.

1. freebies fan profile image60
        freebies fanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I agree - somehow this doesn't seem very fair. Some of the articles on-site are excellent, but are long articles. I'll bet that many people bookmark then return later to finish reading many hubs. I suppose we should put reminders throughout our hubs lol "Finish reading withing 120 minutes or this hub will vanish into thin air."