jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

pubished

1. roxxxy42 profile image61
    roxxxy42posted 5 years ago

I cannot find a way to pubish my blog it says its not publish but gaves me no way to make it happen. whats going on.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can't believe you have been here a year and have not yet learned that this is not a blogging site. Blogger.com is what you should be looking for smile

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe she likes it here because of the friendly community. Still, it seems the OP has some homework to do.

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If that was actually the case, you would think that she would have more than 5 posts to the forum community. Not to mention, her own actions have shown that she hasn't actually been a member of hubpages for a full year, but her account was designated a year ago.

1. 0

There is always hope, although in this case it may be a long shot, I agree. I hope she will come forward to explain what she actually thinks.

1. Cagsil profile image59

It would benefit her, if she did. However, only time will tell. tongue

1. 0

Time seems not to be on her side. The OP only has one published hub left at this point.

1. jponiato profile image83
                  jponiatoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Pubish" once is a typo.  "Pubish" twice might be another clue to the mystery.

2. Cagsil profile image59

And, now she has no published hubs. lol lol It's a shame she didn't come back to the forums. hmm

1. 0

Let's hope that they are in Hub Heaven.

2. 0

Any further clues to be garnered from this?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

Please read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center. You OP claims of a blog, but Hubpages isn't about Writing Blogs. It's about Writing Hub Articles and Sales Articles.

Posting a hub that happens to be average blog length, will most likely to remain unpublished, until more content is added.

Please go through the Learning Center, so you can have(gain) a better understanding of "What is a Hub"?

I hope that helps.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

It is possible that the hub has been unpublished by moderators, needing revision. In that case, you need to resubmit it for review after it has been fixed.

4. theherbivorehippi profile image82
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

I have to agree with Cagsil...I just looked at your other Hubs and none of them are actual Hubs.  Some are 100 words at most and others are purely personal with pictures.  If you are looking to have a blog...you may want to start one at Blogger or WordPress or like Cagsil said....review what an actual Hub is meant to be.

5. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Hi Roxxxy42, everyone is right.  Hubpages is NOT a blogging site. Go to Google and google "Blogger".  You will find "Blogger: Create your free Blog."  Click on this and create an account.  And you can write your blogs and post your pictures there.  I love to blog too and I have a Blogger account but I've not been blogging much these days.  Good luck and happy blogging.

6. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

First of all read what Hubpages is all about at the help centre.

working