jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. catgypsy profile image80
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

Hi! I noticed the Feed and would like to know if I should use this?  I am totally in the dark about what this does...even after reading about it...so any simple explanation would be very appreciated!

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I "think" it shows activity concerning any hubs and forum threads where you have made any sort of comments.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Every hubber has their own RSS feed. A link is provided on the profile page. By default, it shows your latest hubs. Yours has this address:

To run that feed on HubPages, insert an RSS capsule into your hub, then use the URL provided, and specify how many entries you want shown and with what degree of detail. To run the RSS feed on a blog, use a corresponding widget.

HubPages also has a feed for the whole site, which I believe is what WriteAngled is talking about. It is available from the toolbar ("Feed"). You can use it to follow all relevant activities, and customize it to what you want displayed there. It is for our internal use only. You do not insert it anywhere, simply click on it to watch the feed as it is being continuously updated.

3. catgypsy profile image80
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the information!